Evil Academy

Full Version: mystery of the widows son
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for your viewing pleasure

Watching this now, its not bad so far but it is using masonic mythology and is not necessarily stating the true origins of the craft. The scenario they describe with Nimrod and Babylonian origins, is one of many that Waite discusses in his History of Freemasonry set.

Tubal-Cain once again gets a significant mention, no surprise for me there.

Good video though, enjoying it so far.
I discuss a lot of what this video covers in Dogtown's thread about the NWO, here is a post of mine from that thread.

Quote:Now, i'm going to go left field and offer my latest view on this whole thing, which is just an evolved view of the one i've had for a long time. Try to stay with me.

These people do believe in the biblical account described in Genesis, they also have much older scriptures and other evidence, that gives them reason to believe this. They believe that they are the bloodline of Cain, the son of Lucifer after he impregnated Eve at the tree of knowledge. They gave us our religions, and the word for priest in Hebrew is Kohain (Cain), this became Kohen and eventually Cohen, a very common surname for European Jews, but I digress.

Some people believe that the bloodline was destroyed in the great flood, but this was not the case. Ham's son Caanan was not of his blood, he was of the Cain bloodline. This bloodline became the Canaanites and the land of Canaan covered modern Israel, the Palestinian territories, Lebanon, northwestern Jordan, and some parts of Syria. Eventually the Canaanites became absorbed into other civilisations such as Babylon and Rome, but the bloodline remained and many Kohens became priests, politicians, judges, and money lenders.

This bloodline continued to interbreed and move from place to place changing its name and religion to suit the local cultures. They funded armies and ships and went off conquering independent and sovereign nations, forcing them to adopt their monetary system, and into debt. They've been successfully doing this ever since, for thousands of years. We see the bloodline of Cain now, running the material world, controlling people's thoughts and senses as much as possible, lending money to nations who are in perennial debt, controlling the supply of food and water, and all natural resources. The bloodline of Cain sits at the top of the heap, indulging in every physical pleasure possible.

I think I understand the need to maintain control now, and the need for them to interbreed and to plan into the future long after they will be dead. These people believe that they are Lucifer's offspring and therefore they are fixated on making this world their own. They've now got it so when every soul comes into this world it is born into debt to them in the form of taxes, a free spirit born into a financial commitment that, if he doesn't meet, he will be imprisoned for. He is born into a world where he has to pay for everything he needs to survive, instead of being born free, and enjoying the pleasures and gifts of this amazing planet, he must work to earn money so he can pay taxes, pay for his energy, pay for his food, his water, for the air that he exhales. This is the real aim of the elite, to ensure that they are running the show here, they have no power in the spiritual realm, none at all, so they've shaped the earth to be their haven, their kingdom. While they reside here, they are the gods, every time another one of them is born, he is educated, indoctrinated and raised to have the knowledge and opinions of his forefathers. This is their idea of makeshift reincarnation until they can actually perfect cloning and personality downloads. This planet has become their kingdom and everything they do is about them maintaining control of the material plane.
So if we follow the idea of your theory a little farther, we can assume that these bloodlines are scattered over the earth in one form or another.

And that varying differences in bloodline would result in the variance in spirituality we see throughout the world and the vast differences therein.
Many of the cain bloodline have interbred with the seth bloodline, it may even be that the majority of people now have mixed blood. The people who do identify as being of the Cain bloodline however have been trying to keep it as pure as possible by only interbreeding with other Cain descendants, this is what Royalty, Nobility and Aristocracy have been doing for thousands of years.
Are there also families who have tried to keep the bloodline of Seth pure I wonder. If so, who are they?

The different bloodlines may well result in different levels of sprituality.
If the theory holds weight, it may explain psychics, mediums, people with the ability too see spirits, Astral travel, etc. That is IF the Cain bloodline isn't a spiritual conduit. And IF any of the aforementioned abilities do exist.
The oldest versions of the mythology of the Widows Son / Hiram Abiff comes to us from the Shi'ah muslims.
I have always found that to be a little odd.
(05-13-2014 09:38 AM)Hiptosser Wrote: [ -> ]The oldest versions of the mythology of the Widows Son / Hiram Abiff comes to us from the Shi'ah muslims.
I have always found that to be a little odd.

It could explain why the Shriners use Arabic symbolism and hail to Allah.

[Image: shriners.icon_copy.png]

[Image: Douglas-Maxwell.jpg]

[Image: Shriners-hat.jpg]

[Image: ShrinerFez.jpg]
I just found this article, it's interesting. Its too long to post it here in its entirety, but worth a read.

Freemasonry And The Oath Of Nimrod: The Masonic Connection To The Ancient Babylonian Mystery Religion - See more at: http://futurestorm.blogspot.com.au/2009/...H2bBl.dpuf

An excerpt:

Quote:There is a direct connection between Freemasonry and the ancient Babylonian mystery religion from which the ancient pagan religions of Egypt, Persia, Greece and Rome eventually developed. It all goes back to a man named Nimrod who the Freemasons view as the true originator of their Order.

Nimrod was a great Mesopotamian king who founded the city of Babylon and established the first great empire after Noah's flood. He is also traditionally associated with the Tower of Babel. According to tradition, Nimrod sought to turn men away from God by setting up a tyrannical government and setting up a new religion. In fact, the new religion centered around Nimrod and his wife Semiramis eventually evolved into Baal worship from which all the pagan religions of the Middle East and Europe later developed. Not only that, according to the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry: The legend of the Craft in the Old Constitutions, Nimrod is one of the founders of Masonry. -

See more at: http://futurestorm.blogspot.com.au/2009/...H2bBl.dpuf
As a waiter and bartender in my younger days, I have served many a Shriner. When they get together for something, they are unbelievable.

One time they did a conga train through the dining room from the bar screaming 'A tisket, a tasket, a condom or a basket!' at the top of their lungs.

Classy as fuck.
If you are at the back of a conga line, Never break off to down your own, a one man conga line is just awkward
(05-18-2014 07:32 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]If you are at the back of a conga line, Never break off to down your own, a one man conga line is just awkward

I disagree. If you find yourself in the back of a conga line, that's your chance to get the fuck out of there.
Who would want to leave a conga line though?
They are never embrassing or awkward
If one were to just walk into a Masonic lodge and tell the master of the lodge you are interested in membership because of an interest in esoteric-ism and symbolism..what would the response be?
(05-18-2014 05:49 PM)Hiptosser Wrote: [ -> ]If one were to just walk into a Masonic lodge and tell the master of the lodge you are interested in membership because of an interest in esoteric-ism and symbolism..what would the response be?

A positive one.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's