Evil Academy

Full Version: EYES WIDE SHUT and the Bohemian Grove
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Interesting links between Stanley Kubrick's final film Eyes Wide Shut and Alex Jones' infiltration of the Bohemian Grove in 2000.

one of my favorite movies of all time.

love that Waltz #

everyone is just so...classy and elegant. the way everyone moves and spoke.
Ha! I was just thinking about posting this

was very interesting. The date could easily be coincidence but that other dude who got Alex into the grove is a very interesting link

surprised I don't see more CT stuff about Kubrick's death, it was right when Eyes Wide Shut was being released, apparently some ruder scenes from the elite party (killings? Children?) were deleted without his permission
according to some Kubrick expert, he released the film for hollywood screening. smoked 2 packs of cigs. went home and died.

they completely rearranged the film to be about adultery. the reality is the movie was made about the occult
There is a rumor that an untouched directors cut screened in Paris. One time then the film was pulled.
And we can never forget that that guy blew his load on Nicole Kidman's neck in the filming of this movie.
One of my favourite movies of all time. I have watched it three times so far. Plan to watch it again very soon more for analytical purposes.
the film is great but it feels disjointed.

It does not feel complete.

Someone needs to find the original cut.
The last spoken word in that movie is "fuck". lol
Did stanley intend that?

or was that added later hmm.

Seems like a weird ending.

I think that film has been mangled with. it doesn't feel like a complete product.
(05-09-2014 02:05 PM)BRIC Countries Wrote: [ -> ]One of my favourite movies of all time. I have watched it three times so far. Plan to watch it again very soon more for analytical purposes.

Next time you watch it, play spot the Christmas Tree.
Stanley celebrated Christmas every year with his Christian wife.

In my mind he was sympathetic to Christianity.

that made him an outcast in hollywood circles.

also his involvement with the apollo moon films probably made him very paranoid. His involvement was verified by the first man to do a spacewalk.
^^ A christmas tree is not a christian symbol at all.

I think that is the point he was making.
True. But I believe it has become a Christian symbol over time.

Dec. 25th is not the true date of jesus' birthday anyways.
[Image: 6a00d83451cb7469e20162fe66b88d970d-400wi]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's