Evil Academy

Full Version: Mainstream Media Lies PROOF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

honestly why isn't this stuff front page news?

Stuff like this should take down corporations!

super scandals.
wow it's awesome how you can watch the video and post without interruptions.
the 1st video is simply amazing.

this shit is basically virtual reality!
Yes I love the way the site is set up. Congrats!!! Honestly this blows my mind if Fox news and CNN were actually enemies/competitors why not run these 24/7 to discredit them... Probably because Fox has similar videos I suppose.
the site is very good.. the only thing the OG does better is the frame mode.. but it would be ugly if we were to integrate that.
I think at the highest levels even many rival companies are working together.

however I think FOX is slightly better than CNN.

It's amazing how they lie like this though.. I mean this should be a HUGE SCANDAL.

it really should.
Alright BBC how did you know...

^ the funny thing about that one is that they "lost" the tapes.. when people wanted to review it.

just another coincidence I guess.
I think that Fox news is way better then Cnn. I refuse to even watch that channel I will just watch clips of them online. INFOWARS.com FTW!!!
(02-05-2013 07:32 PM)greenup Wrote: [ -> ]Alright BBC how did you know...

Yeah that's funny how they made some hick ups but covered their mistakes with their power over the media.

The funniest thing was when they sent the anthrax by mail and tried to write "terrorist" letters that sounded like a straight white guy trying to act like an arab lol.

Then people found out that the kind of anthrax used was only made by the US government and Russian govenment. Funny how they aborted the whole plan very quickly after that.
LMAO this is a pretty long video but just watch from the 1min mark to the 3 min mark... How embarrassing

^ I think most people know the MSM is bullshit.. but they cannot help but be affected by the mass psychology and "appeal to authority" psychology.

when they see neatly dressed people in suits talking professionally.. it bypasses rational thought
(02-05-2013 07:45 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]^ I think most people know the MSM is bullshit.. but they cannot help but be affected by the mass psychology and "appeal to authority" psychology.

when they see neatly dressed people in suits talking professionally.. it bypasses rational thought

That reminds me of something that happened many years ago. One day I went to this big, fancy hotel downtown to pick up some cash and i was wearing sweats and a hat just coming from jiujitsu..looking kinda bumby. The doorman would not even open the door for me or even acknowledge me. I went again exactly 24 hours later for a wedding and was well groomed and dressed in an expensive suit.

The same doorman jumped quick and gave me respect as he opened the door for me. Another time I went to a diner well dressed and got an extra free bowl of soup from the female manager. I went there all the time in sweats and never got anything free like that lol. When I am ready to have a meeting with someone to do a big deal..I go in a suit for sure.
i challenge anyone to read chomsky's short (an hour read, and readily available online) book "what uncle sam really wants" and not to come away from it with a new view of the world based on the facts he presents in it. it did it for me two decades ago.

but what does this knowledge do for us? it is an awakening to see that everything is staged. but now that "we" all know that it is staged, what do we do individually? "we" mostly sit around sifting through media as passive observers, unconsciously-smugly happy in the minority crowd "that knows" while basically playing into the same game of "the controllers".

sitting around watching videos of mass media and passing judgment on whether there might be something fishy there is not exactly a life.

i'm just reminded of when i learned that a group of 3 or 4 housewives broke into an airbase and destroyed a bomber that was going to leave from the UK to partake in the utter destruction that was going on in east timor. they waited for cops after they destroyed the plane, and they got found not guilty by a jury of their peers!

that is much more appealing to me than endless speculations that really can only come from too much tv-watching, which is the 100% purest sign you can find that THEY HAVE YOU.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's