Evil Academy

Full Version: Snoop Dogg responds to Donald Tokowitz with racist comments of his own
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
called him a "white bread piece of shit"

Lol @ the Jewish whitebread redneck!
Why is it acceptable to bash whites like this?

Also jews do not really identify with the average white person, so the differentiation must be made.

i do believe jews are white, at least the ashkenazi are.. but way to generalize.
It's acceptable to bash whites like this because the media won't make a big stink about it, therefore it will not be an issue for employers, sponsors, music distributors, or whatever the case may be.
he just engaged in massive racism and wholesale labeling of an entire group. he should be punished for this hateful racist behavior.
(04-28-2014 07:00 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]he just engaged in massive racism and wholesale labeling of an entire group. he should be punished for this hateful racist behavior.

Or he should at least have the balls to go after the specific group.

He's being a pussy.
(04-28-2014 07:27 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2014 07:00 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]he just engaged in massive racism and wholesale labeling of an entire group. he should be punished for this hateful racist behavior.

Or he should at least have the balls to go after the specific group.

He's being a pussy.

True.

Snoop Dog or Snoop Lion is being cowardly by labeling this guy a 'redneck' when, in reality, the guy is Jewish.

Maybe Snoop Dog is afraid of Jewish people.
No he's been banned from his tribe, the Jewish media is pronouncing him as a redneck to disassociate

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
It's important to get the snoop lions salt on the waddidis happenin, specially wit it be black issues, nomesayin

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
He's clearly considered to be a self-hating jew, although he did get rather defensive when she dragged the Holocaust into it. Maybe he's a selectively self-hating jew.

As a white person, if white bread is the worst thing that Snoop can come up with, i'll survive.
I know most whites don't care, but still.. the double standards are ludicrous.

All whites are blamed for slavery even up to this day. They are punished for it too through laws like affirmative action.
Yeah, the double-standard is stupid and hypocritical.
Being a tribalist, "Sterling" presents a bit of a dilemma to the controllers.

If only he were a cracka-ass cracka!!!
I am so confused. If he is such a racist, why does he have a mulatto girlfriend?
She is really hot for such an old person's GF.
Fit for a king.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's