Evil Academy

Full Version: Clippers owner Donald Tokowitz to mixed gf: don't bring blacks to my games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Full audio here:

Ridiculous.

so the main gist is that he doesn't want his gf to broadcast pics of her with black people on instagram lol.

and "don't bring black people to the games"
facebook/instagram causes another breakup lol.
Quote:Donald Tokowitz (legally added Sterling as his last name as an adult) was born in 1934 in Chicago, Illinois. He and his family moved to the Boyle Heights area of Los Angeles when he was two years old. His parents, Susan and Mickey, were Jewish immigrants.[4] He attended Theodore Roosevelt High School in Los Angeles, where he was on the school's gymnastics team and served as class president; he graduated in 1952. He next attended California State University, Los Angeles (Class of 1956) and Southwestern University School of Law (Class of 1960) in Los Angeles.[5]

minority on minority hate?
NBA owner Sterling reportedly sought to justify his racism by citing Israeli racism

You surely know about the Donald Sterling story: even as his basketball team competes in the playoffs, the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers is the focus of national outrage for grotesquely racist statements he is said to have made to his former girlfriend on a tape published by TMZ. The NBA is investigating, and many sports figures have called for Sterling to be thrown out of the league. Some say that the long-time owner has made racist statements “time and time again” without any consequences.

Deadspin has now published a fuller version of the alleged tape of Sterling’s statements made by his former girlfriend, V. Stiviano. Two excerpts transcribed by the sports site mention Israel and Jewish persecution.

Sterling is Jewish, was born Donald Tokowitz. This fact is being widely mentioned in the Israeli press.

In one excerpt, Sterling seems to rationalize his racism by comparing it to the treatment of Mizrahi Jews in Israel.

Donald Sterling: It’s the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.

V. Stiviano: So do you have to treat them like that too?

DS: The white Jews, there’s white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?

V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?

DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.

V: And is that right?

DS: It isn’t a question—we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.

And here Stiviano, who is of mixed race, is said to bust Sterling for his racism. The owner has objected to her posting an Instagram photo of herself with Earvin “Magic” Johnson.

V: It’s like saying, “Let’s just persecute and kill all of the Jews.”

DS: Oh, it’s the same thing, right?

V: Isn’t it wrong? Wasn’t it wrong then? With the Holocaust? And you’re Jewish, you understand discrimination.

DS: You’re a mental case, you’re really a mental case. The Holocaust, we’re comparing with—

V: Racism! Discrimination.

DS: There’s no racism here. If you don’t want to be… walking… into a basketball game with a certain… person, is that racism?

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/04/sterling-r...raeli.html
Quote:Donald Sterling: It’s the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.
V. Stiviano: So do you have to treat them like that too?
DS: The white Jews, there’s white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?
V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?
DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.
V: And is that right?
DS: It isn’t a question—we don’t evaluate what’s right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.
Is he OK with octaroons and Mariah Carey????!!!!
The thing about jews is they can play both sides. When they fuck up they are white and when they are victims they are jews (at least in the media). This will get blamed on "racist white America" ultimately.

I honestly dont get where he is coming from with his comments. He must think of himself as a slave owner and his team as his plantation and his players as slaves. Usually I think shit gets overblown in the media but I wouldnt mind seeing this guy lose his team and being banned from the league.
I believe we should field a professional team with only white players...and them have them globe-trot around the world, playing teams who are just as short, and lacking in talent???!!!
well he owns the team. I don't see how they can take away his property over some racist comments. I wouldn't support that even though I think he's a racist scumbag.
I would think the players could boycotts and refuse to play for that team and players could refuse to sign with them. Although money speaks louder than honor these days and heals all wounds..... especially racial ones. I guess a few million in Jesse and Al's pockets can smooth things over....

Oh and is the quote function disabled or something?
Quote: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?

Donald Sterling: "A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent"

A comment about blacks being grossly inferior to whites would end a gentile owners career. We'll see how it plays out with Mr. Sterling (Tokowitz).
the guy has no logic when he speaks.

his statements don't even make sense.

weird guy for sure.
Quote:According to former general manger Elgin Baylor, Sterling envisioned a "Southern Plantation type structure" for the Clippers, one in which, as he allegedly put it to Baylor, "poor black boys from the South" played for a white head coach.

what a scumbag.

He uses blacks to make money yet hates on them.
Jewish supremacist piece of shit, the same kind of Jew that would call Europeans racism for not wanting to become minorities.
Whats wrong with what he said?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's