Evil Academy

Full Version: Debates: King David and the Star, Solomon's Ring, the International Red Cross
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
E.Yoshida asked me to link to the interesting debates on religion I had on Debate.org

King Solomon had an ring with a seal and resisted harmful spirits.

King David used the Star of David

The International Committee of the Red Cross is Occult and Esoteric

I would be interested in continuing the last of those three debates in case anyone were interested.
I believe red cross doubles up as an intelligence agency.

the catholic church also gets great intelligence through charitable works.
interesting star of david debate. You put a lot of effort into this lol.

Star of David is universal symbol that represents antagonistic dualism.

the yin yang symbol is complementary dualism.
The upward triangle is the penis. the downward is the vagina.

the center is sexual penetrative union. 6

Up is the man, down is the woman.

Up is heaven, Down is earth. Mother Earth. Father in Heaven.
The pink triangle is an amazing turntable I owned years ago, purportedly the best in its day. Yeah that and my Krell Mono amps I sold because it was a waste of money having such high end audio lol

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
Gay Jews had to wear a pink triangle in Germany ww2 so the nazis knew who where the pillow biting heebs

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
The argument connecting David to the six-pointed star seems to be entirely conjecture.

It's an occult symbol and forbidden by the Torah.

Occult-Zionists adopted it 1897 and started planting the idea that it had something to do with King David.
the real jewish symbol is the menorah
(04-24-2014 09:08 PM)THE_DEAN Wrote: [ -> ]The argument connecting David to the six-pointed star seems to be entirely conjecture.
I think I debunked the connection so much it is not even worth making a second debate.

As to the Red Cross one, however... Let me know.
Is it worth me still debating this with people?
I mean, the Red Cross topic?
I think you've done a good job of making your case.

It seems you are interested in the occult aspect of a lot of these organizations like the red cross/ymca etc.
Reference URL's