Evil Academy

Full Version: I do not support Vutu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This motherfucker lied to me via msg. He ever try to come to me I will knock his black-indian or whatever the fuck he is ass out. For real.

Come at the mexican.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
You got trolled by a 165 IQ abo dude. Only one among the two of you had the warrior gene. Guess who?

Next time... never trust a guy whose color is darker than the skin on your taint. it is what it is.

BTW I have NOTHING to do with this whatsoever. Pinkie promise.

you can trust this Korean. my skin is roughly the same shade as yours, if not lighter. Never, ever trust those races with the dark colored skins. They are shady as fuck, bro.

^Science^

What if it's someone that tans really well and they just got back from a tropical vacation in the summer?
Can I start trusting them again come wintertime when their tan fades?
Penis, can you tell us what he said?
Vutu is by far the smartest gorilla who has ever evolved in the tropics.

he is an intellectual GIANT compared to all of you cognitive pygmies. His didgeridoo is LONG and the girth is plenty WIDE. How can any of you miniscule gae sekis ever hope to compete with his impressive manhood? Especially you, Evil "333" Yoshida?

If you oppose him... you are an agent of world Jewry and you ought to be thrown feet first into a blazing crematorium, Serbian gypsy style. No mercy for those who insult the will of Allah. It is what it is.
Actually, I'm not sure that is what it is exactly.

Maybe it's not what you say it is in this case boss.
(04-20-2014 08:22 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm not sure that is what it is exactly.

Is your penis circumcised?

post a pic ASAP to prove you are not one of the Tribe trying to infiltrate this forum.

I have a friend who is a Japanese American urologist, and he has advanced forensic techniques that can detect the saliva stains of a rabbi up to fifty years after the snippety snip.

it is state of the art. Japanese creativity is BEYOND the ordinary human level. The Jews have lower verbal AND spatial IQ compared to this genius master race.
(04-20-2014 08:42 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2014 08:22 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm not sure that is what it is exactly.

Is your penis circumcised?

post a pic ASAP to prove you are not one of the Tribe trying to infiltrate this forum.

I have a friend who is a Japanese American urologist, and he has advanced forensic techniques that can detect the saliva stains of a rabbi up to fifty years after the snippety snip.

it is state of the art. Japanese creativity is BEYOND the ordinary human level. The Jews have lower verbal AND spatial IQ compared to this genius master race.

No I'm not and a picture of my penis is something that will never surface anywhere.

If there's one thing I teach my daughter, I hope it's that any pic of yourself in any state of undress can stick around forever.

I'd rather not have that stigma.
So let's make this clear, there are pictures of Winnie's cock, they haven't surfaced yet and you hope they never do

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
http://vutulaki.createaforum.com/general...ssion/ha!/

Quote:I'm gonna have nightmares that that Super Mario and Bruno Mars' love child is attacking me.

LOL

Quote:I've discovered a new species of bird in the Señor's back yard. It's called a lebble gull.

Quote:This is great. Explain to Senor the various reasons for the racial hierarchy. All the way from pure white snow to disgusting black tar.

SPLISH

SPLASH!!!!!!

[Image: splish-splash-o.gif]

[Image: tumblr_m57p0cUoxN1qko4x4o1_500.gif]
http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-6249.html

Quote:Come join us you fucking cunts

vutulaki.createaforum.com

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-6328.html

Quote:FREE GALT AND VUTU!!!

So what is it Marilyn Mexican? Do you want to fight Vutu or fuck him? Man your steroid/alcohol fueled mayan baby emotions change by the day. It must be hard being the "token hispanic dunce" and laughing stock at every forum you post at.

Lol@Mayan baby emotions
(11-25-2014 11:20 AM)Uncle Tomahawk Wrote: [ -> ]Lol@Mayan baby emotions

[Image: 4fd244.jpg]
lmao @ ha's theory

so we should always trust the white devil?

r u retard?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's