Evil Academy

Full Version: Heartwarming Video of US Police Serving the Public.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not all cops are bad.

credit to timothyk for the find.
Many police are good men who genuinely want to help. It must be frustrating dealing with the scum of society day after day. A year ago, when a friend of mine was about to move into an apartment complex she really should have had nothing to do with, her would-be neighbor was shot the day she was supposed to move in. At the scene, a police officer pulled her aside and told her she should find somewhere else to live.

And when I had jury duty a year ago, the sheriff deputy that dealt with our particular jury room was telling us to make sure we have guns and food for the breakdown of society. hahaha
maybe 70-80% of cops are neutral to good.

but a profession that has a 30% bad egg rate has serious problems.
ego, the crusher of freedoms

I used to instruct adult Judo, plenty of police officers never make a decent level because their professional and then personal ego tells them they can't be submissive, even to learn. Well in Judo you have to be an Uke when you have no idea how to throw, so guess what learn to break fall, they generally can't get past being at the receiving end of being handled
Oh and the cops that did stick around past all the hardship of being a lowly light belt, mostly Asian
Asian cops are cool. Never met a bad one.
Beijing cop saves sucidal woman by handcuffing himself to her.

[Image: 0.jpg]
I would jump in and help the cops in Hong Kong without thinking about it if they ever needed it. They would expect and appreciate it too.

Don't need to worry about getting in trouble for 'getting involved', if something bad enough went down that the cops needed help right away, they would expect people to get involved and people would jump right in.

We're all on the same side here. It really makes the society awesome.
(04-18-2014 07:02 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]I would jump in and help the cops in Hong Kong without thinking about it if they ever needed it. They would expect and appreciate it too.

Don't need to worry about getting in trouble for 'getting involved', if something bad enough went down that the cops needed help right away, they would expect people to get involved and people would jump right in.

We're all on the same side here. It really makes the society awesome.

That is why the division between the police and the people in the US is such a huge deal.
Yeah it also explains why media and music videos are always promoting the People against the police.

that's also why they promote an anti-authority mindset.

the controllers are several steps ahead of the "i hate the man" dupe on the street.

the real secret is converging the ruler and the ruled.

Christianity did this by imposing the same rules on the kings as the masses.
Reference URL's