Evil Academy

Full Version: Tosh.0 Production Assistant Accidentally Killed by L.A. Sheriff Deputy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Monday night, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department accidentally shot and killed a production assistant for Tosh.0 after mistaking the 30-year-old for a stabbing suspect.

According to the Los Angeles Times, John Winkler went to a neighbor's apartment Monday night to try to help three people who were being held captive at knife point. Responding police shot Winkler when he ran from the apartment with one of the victims. From the Sheriff Department's statement:

As deputies continued attempts to contact the people in the apartment, the apartment door suddenly opened and a male victim came rushing out. He was covered in blood and bleeding profusely from the neck. Simultaneously, Victim Winkler ran out of the door, lunging at the back of the fleeing victim. Both ran directly at the deputies. Winkler was similar to the description of the suspect and was wearing a black shirt. Believing Winkler was the assailant and the assault was ongoing and he would attack the entry team; three deputies fired their duty weapons at him.

Winkler was shot once and died later that night at a local hospital.

One of Winkler's friends spoke to the Los Angeles Times after the shooting. "It's just a really sad story," Devin Richardson said, adding that Winkler had just moved to L.A. six months ago from Washington state to pursue a career as a producer. "He basically went to help some neighbors and ends up getting shot."

The suspect, 27-year-old, Alexander McDonald, was eventually arrested and charged with one count of murder, two counts of attempted murder, and one count of torture.
As an American, you at 9 times more likely to be killed by law enforcement than a terrorist. Just something to keep in mind, although this was obviously an unintentional tragedy.
this is just sad.

because everyone has guns, they think they need to act like this.

in places where the populace basically has no guns, the cops don't have as much reason to be paranoid.

but it's too late for the US to ban guns at this point. in the case of the US it's probably safer if more people are armed.

It's a deterrent for the thugs.
Wonder if Tosh will give the cop a web redemption?
If relations between cops and civilians gets much worse, it might be best in certain situations to open fire on the police rather than try to reason with them.

These mistaken identity cases are a perfect example.

If cops confuse you with someone else and rush at you with guns drawn, you're better off murdering them and dealing with the legal consequences, than getting gunned down.
(04-12-2014 09:00 AM)Gimp Wrote: [ -> ]If relations between cops and civilians gets much worse, it might be best in certain situations to open fire on the police rather than try to reason with them.

These mistaken identity cases are a perfect example.

If cops confuse you with someone else and rush at you with guns drawn, you're better off murdering them and dealing with the legal consequences, than getting gunned down.

It is an unfortunate state of events because in regards to the NWO, we are on the same side.
Yeah but these stupid pigs dont know any better. They are the enemy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
it's better to not call the cops unless it is truly urgent.

some people called the cops because a mom slapped her daughter and the father ended up getting beaten to death.
(04-12-2014 09:24 AM)Señor Penis Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but these stupid pigs dont know any better. They are the enemy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Most folks don't know any better. They waste their time with unimportant nonsense like television, video games, and sports while society collapses around them. Are they the enemy as well?
I don't think these Sheriff's deputies would have done well had they been on the Raid on Entebbe???!!!
is he black?
Police don't seem to be trained anymore.

Do they just show up to the academy, get fitted for uniforms and guns, and then get turned loose on the city?

There's way way way too much of this shit these days.
There are seven police academy movies , I doubt the guys even watched the first two
(04-12-2014 05:52 PM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]is he black?

Winkler?

And what's Tosh.0? A reggae tribute band?
(04-12-2014 08:43 PM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]There are seven police academy movies , I doubt the guys even watched the first two

Lol,
Reference URL's