Evil Academy

Full Version: Dwarf drove 18 hours for underage sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Headline of the year so far!

Dwarf drove 18 hours for underage sex

[Image: 1104_lanning_sp.ashx?h=228&w=403]

This 40-year-old US man jumped into his car and drove for 18 hours nearly non-stop to have sex with a 14-year-old girl.

But when Christopher Lanning showed up at the rendezvous point, he found undercover police waiting to arrest him.

Lanning, who has dwarfism, was in such a hurry to have sex that he refused to stop for bathroom breaks and instead urinated into a bottle when he set out on Tuesday from Kansas City, Missouri to the meeting point - a petrol station beside a high school in Longwood, Florida.

When he arrived at the petrol station after the 2000km road trip, Lanning's car reeked of urine.

"It was pretty bad,'' Longwood Police Department spokesman Kevin Tuck told the Orlando Sentinel.

Lanning thought he had been chatting to a teenage girl online and arranging to meet her for sex when in fact it was an undercover officer laying a trap as part of an internet sting.

Lanning was arrested on charges that included travelling to meet a child for sex and transmitting obscene material to a minor.

"I made a major mistake in judgment," he told a Seminole County judge yesterday.

He will appear in court again next month.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014...derage-sex
that is a driven little man.
I have to wonder what crime was actually committed here.

A 40 yr old man talks to another man who is pretending to be a 14 year old girl. The 40yr old man then drives to meet with her, is that against the law?

Or are they charging him with the thought crime of wanting to have a sex with a 14 year old girl, who in hindsight did not exist?

Where is the victim in this crime?
Quote:Lanning was arrested on charges that included travelling to meet a child for sex and transmitting obscene material to a minor.

What minor?
that is just entrapment.

however in this case against pedophiles. i have no problem with it.
long arm of the law

short arm of the dwarf

no contest

he got short end of the stick in that exchange

small consolation but it was always going to be to tall a ask for him

why did the wee man not go out side car for a wee,
(04-11-2014 12:53 PM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]long arm of the law

short arm of the dwarf

no contest

vu
(04-11-2014 12:51 PM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]that is just entrapment.

Yeah I agree, although I get the impression that this dude would've driven 18 hours on the chance of being able to have sex with anything, not just a teenager.

If the cop had pretended to be a grandmother, I think the dwarf would've been there just as quickly.
tiny chance this was going to be legit

was always going to be short changed

This is slippery slope territory, but as long as the line on such entrapment is drawn at pedos, I support it.
(04-11-2014 01:07 PM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]tiny chance this was going to be legit

It was very short sighted of him to attempt such a desperate relationship. He should have visited a prostitute instead, especially considering what he must have spent on gas and time traveling. You know urine trouble when you can't be bothered to stop to pee.
I don't consider banging a 14-year old girl pedophilia. Morally reprehensible for sure and worthy of a good slapping around. What the cops did here should be illegal.
(04-11-2014 02:12 PM)GMB13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2014 01:07 PM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]tiny chance this was going to be legit

It was very short sighted of him to attempt such a desperate relationship. He should have visited a prostitute instead, especially considering what he must have spent on gas and time traveling. You know urine trouble when you can't be bothered to stop to pee.

If prostitution was as open and acceptable as it is here in Thailand he probably would have. Taxpayers would've saved money.
(04-11-2014 01:03 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah I agree, although I get the impression that this dude would've driven 18 hours on the chance of being able to have sex with anything, not just a teenager.

If the cop had pretended to be a grandmother, I think the dwarf would've been there just as quickly.

true.

you can get people to do things they otherwise would not have done by goading them.
This thread is gold, pure gold!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's