Evil Academy

Full Version: Ghengis Khan was against Kosher Food and Circumcision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Among all the [subject] alien peoples only the Hui-hui say “we do not eat Mongol food”. [Cinggis Qa’an replied:]

“By the aid of heaven we have pacified you; you are our slaves. Yet you do not eat our food or drink. How can this be right?”

He thereupon made them eat. “If you slaughter sheep, you will be considered guilty of a crime.” He issued a regulation to that effect ... [In 1279/1280 under Qubilai] all the Muslims say: “if someone else slaughters [the animal] we do not eat”.

Because the poor people are upset by this, from now on, Musuluman [Muslim] Huihui and Zhuhu [Jewish] Huihui, no matter who kills [the animal] will eat [it] and must cease slaughtering sheep themselves, and cease the rite of circumcision.

-Donald Daniel Leslie (1998). "The Integration of Religious Minorities in China: The Case of Chinese Muslims"
chinese knew about the NWO back then. They suppressed Manicheanism, the spiritual precursor of Freemasonry

[Image: ez8vaD7.png]
Chinese anti-muslim sentiment:

Zheng Sixiao, writing in 1282 (at the beginning of the Yuan, though some scholars
believe this is a forgery written later) writes: “The Huihui [Muslims] do not eat pork.
It is popularly related that this is because the ancestors of the Huihui are descended
from pigs ... Even when they bathe the Huihui still stink”.

Tao Zongyi writes, ca 1366 (at the end of the Yuan):
[At a Muslim wedding, the building collapsed.] Their [Muslim] clothes and
headgear are covered with dust, their elephant noses are now flat, their cat’s eyes
no longer shining...The cry “Allah” is not to be heard any more. Alas! The tree
has fallen, and the monkey grandchildren of the monkey hu [i.e., foreigners] are
dispersed
Genghis Khan was awesome with his mounted archers and everything, but let's be honest here.

He was another maniac trying to take over the world and his insatiable lust for power led to his downfall, just like every other awesome organization throughout history with an insatiable lust for power. We are witnessing one such downfall in our time with the endless greed that is The United States of America®

I just hope I live to see the day where ideas are shared and improved upon, instead of rigorously protected as 'intellectual property' by law.

The idea of "Intellectual Property" if pursued too far will be the downfall of humanity.

You heard it here first, I think, unless someone else thought of it first and if they did that's fine, but fuck them for trying to sue me because I said it too. AFAIK this is my own idea, and if it's not, fuck you. I thought of it too.
"we need all the length we can" rescinds bris

If Ghengis was alive today he would drive a Dodge 3500 Turbo Diesel
(04-07-2014 06:45 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Chinese anti-muslim sentiment:

Zheng Sixiao, writing in 1282 (at the beginning of the Yuan, though some scholars
believe this is a forgery written later) writes: “The Huihui [Muslims] do not eat pork.
It is popularly related that this is because the ancestors of the Huihui are descended
from pigs ... Even when they bathe the Huihui still stink”.

Tao Zongyi writes, ca 1366 (at the end of the Yuan):
[At a Muslim wedding, the building collapsed.] Their [Muslim] clothes and
headgear are covered with dust, their elephant noses are now flat, their cat’s eyes
no longer shining...The cry “Allah” is not to be heard any more. Alas! The tree
has fallen, and the monkey grandchildren of the monkey hu [i.e., foreigners] are
dispersed

!!!
Genghis was very pro Christian. It was the last days of the heyday of Oriental Christianity. In fact, under the Mongol Khans, A Chinese was Patriarch of the COTE.
sdf
His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision useful or not?"

He(Jesus) said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

Supposedly, Jesus was circumcised as a child but did not advocate the practice.

No wonder a lot of religious leaders did not like him. I'm guessing that these type of statements would have been seen as contrary to Jewish Law.
Jesus was a rebel.

People who believe in circumcision do not believe in evolution.

it is a barbaric practice that needs to be banned. this is sorcery.
Circumcision probably causes some type of neuroses.. either from trauma at birth or just knowing you are not fully intact.

also your nerve endings are all dulled so you probably have trouble keeping it hard as you get older.

i just dont' understand how this practice is acceptable in 2015. seriously people. what the hell is going on?
Yeah, circumcision is a form of trauma-based child abuse.

I guess it would be interesting to see where the practice started but I'm guessing it probably has a very dark, pagan origin.
it is an ancient practices that predates judaism.

a lot of coming of age rituals utilized circumcision. I'm guessing it means that the gods or the elders control your weenie.

sick sick practice. you also can satisfy women less because you dry the poon tang out easier without a foreskin to trap the lubrication.
I'm guessing the Jewish people probably learned it from the Canaanites?
"The foreskin comes from the first serpent which seduced Adam and Eve". "The serpent shall eat earth. The foreskin is mecach hannachasch hakadmoni, i.e., of the power of the first serpent, therefore the foreskin must be given to the serpent again to eat". (Bodenschatz, p. 67.)--Also "to the tribe of Levi was ascribed extensive ophidian descent, and indeed, its totem was a serpent" (Majocchi, p. 443).
Reference URL's