Evil Academy

Full Version: George W. Bush headlined Jews for Jesus event. ADL angry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
George W. Bush headlines Jews for Jesus event

Former US president's appearance at the Messianic fundraiser causes controversy; ADL urged Bush not to speak at event.

WASHINGTON – Former US president George W. Bush spoke at a fundraiser Thursday night hosted by the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute, an organization that works to convert Jews to Christianity.

The former president – a Texan and a Methodist, born-again Christian – made religion a priority throughout his eight years in the White House. Bush founded the White House Office of Faith-based and Community Initiatives during those years, as well as centers for faith-based initiatives in 11 federal agencies, promoting the general benefits of faith through government.
^ jpost.

motherjones:

Despite an uproar in the Jewish community, former president George W. Bush is still slated to deliver the keynote address to a fundraiser for the Messianic Jewish Bible Institute in Irving, Texas, tonight. The MJBI trains people to persuade Jews to recognize Jesus as their messiah. Followers of the group believe that if enough Jews are converted, Christ will return to Earth.

After Mother Jones broke the news about Bush's appearance last week, "a small shitstorm…kicked up over the President's decision," writes Rob Eshman, editor of the Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles.

"I have yet to meet a Jewish person who hasn't heard about this," Tevi Troy, Bush's White House liaison to the Jewish community from 2003 to 2004, told CNN Wednesday. Troy had high praise for Bush's support of Israel and the Jewish community, but, he added, "I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed." A spokesman for the Republican Jewish Coalition did not respond to a request for comment.
"Mommy can I be president one day? Anyone can Barrack, anyone"

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
related?

Romans 1:16

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Hmm, I wonder if maybe he wasn't serious about his Methodist born again shtick after all.

I always just assumed it was an act.
he's probably a sincere born again Christian.

but he had to compromise due to neocon pressure
Good.

The foul stench of Rabbinic Judaism -- that synagogue of Satan, that brood of rasping vipers, that conclave of venomous adders, that wretched brothel devoid of all light and holiness, and Christ's arch-nemesis on Earth, ought to be forever obliterated from collective human memory. May the accursed lineage of Judah be blotted out from the Adamic race. AMEN

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
they have a right to their beliefs, but they shouldn't be enforced upon others.

btw. GW bush paints a church. he's a sincere believer IMO.

[Image: Bush-painting-church-e1363966705106.jpg]
GW has been reluctant to make public appearances or even give interviews after his retirement. The fact that he showed up for this means he believes in the cause.
If gw is a sincere believer, then he knows he is going to burn in hell for what he's done.
his actions in Iraq are consistent with his evangelical protestantism. It is part of the "divine plan"

Bush is a chiliastic millenialist.
(04-06-2014 09:49 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]"Mommy can I be president one day? Anyone can Barrack, anyone"
Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
I would not be surprised if B. Hussein Obama was appointed or made into a serious candidate because of his name. Maybe even as point of humor. I mean, he is from Hawaii and quickly went from state legislator to President in minimal time.

Don't get me wrong, it's an achievement that we have a Black president and I don't think he would ideally want Neocon policies.

But it's like his goals are: 1. Become president. 2. "Lead from Behind", 3. Make sure nations do not get totally destroyed.
(04-06-2014 11:51 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]they have a right to their beliefs, but they shouldn't be enforced upon others.

btw. GW bush paints a church. he's a sincere believer IMO.

[Image: Bush-painting-church-e1363966705106.jpg]

[Image: ii1i9VU.jpg]
(04-07-2014 12:55 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]his actions in Iraq are consistent with his evangelical protestantism. It is part of the "divine plan"

Bush is a chiliastic millenialist.

The Bush family is an occult organization. From Great Grand Ma PAuline, the 322 , The Scottish rite, the opium trade and that is just public knowledge ...
Not to mention the cocaine land in Paraguay -that's not very evangelical of him.

The idea that this guy is a sincere protestant Christian is beyond laughable.
The Iraq action seems more like a mass ritual sacrifice of American youth.

Bush is NWO, the xtian thing is just the angle they use to garner support form the demographic they are manipulating..Jesus, family values blah blah

It is just the inverse of NWO obama's PR scheme.
EY read Leo Strauss that explains Bush's phony religious beliefs
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's