Evil Academy

Full Version: Hillary Clinton meets Pussy Riot, tweets pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Pussy Riot world publicity tour continues. Not long after meeting and being praised by Madonna and NYC mayor Bill DeBlasio, Tolokonnikova and Alekhina (who have reportedly been kicked out of the Pussy Riot collective yet continue to use their name) met with Hillary Clinton at Lincoln Center in NYC Friday.

[Image: cunts.jpg]

While Pussy Riot members Maria Alekhina and Nadezhda Tolokonnikova were attending the Women In The World Summit at the Lincoln Center in New York Friday, a Moscow court cleared the two of their inciting religious hatred charges stemming from one of their live rock shows.

Pussy Riot ran into former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at the Lincoln Center, and the probable 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate described the duo as being “strong and brave young women, who refused to let their voices be silenced.”

Hillary conveniently enough did not make mention of some of Pussy Riot and their associates past "strong and brave" actions, such as shoving dead chickens in their vaginas in markets, terrorizing old women worshiping in church, staging public pregnant orgies in museums, or receiving funding from the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
Artists/punk rockers are very important political tools for the global controllers.

Is hillary clinton just altruistic? Maybe she cares about the welfare of the Russian people!

detroit is crumbling, Us infrastructure is deteriorating .. radical muslims are engaging in real homophobic actions in the middle east.. yet their biggest priority is the Russian gay propaganda law?
Don't think she cares about anyone but herself.
^^ .. and, probably, her daughter.
If you take US neocon liberal elites at face value, they may be seen as the most altruistic people on earth.

Putin has a 75% approval rating in Russia going by independent studies.

What does obama have? 30%?

what does congress have? 15%

Ned claims to want to spread democracy worldwide. Going by democratic principles, Russia is a success story.

these people's words ring hollow. no one buys their garbage anymore.
shape shifting?

[Image: 944168d765b0.jpg]

[Image: clinton-demon36.jpg]
david la chapelle pic of hillary. check the eyes.

[Image: 00419.jpg]
Pussy Riot imo has always been a tool/creation for political anti-Russia slandering purposes. This doesn't surprise me.

They are dupes. I wonder if they were even ever a real band, or if they were ever actually in prison at all. This photo with Hillary only supports my suspicions. MK Ultra victims?

They just seem to dumb to be what they appear to be. That last 'event' with the whipping just looked so ridiculous.

If anyone can correct me it would be appreciated.
Anytime Hilary is mentioned I think of a cigar in a vagina

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
(04-06-2014 02:26 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Anytime Hilary is mentioned I think of a cigar in a vagina

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs

If that's the case, then Pussy Riot should be right up her alley.

Just substitute the cigar with a chicken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRWAR6TplTo
(04-06-2014 01:13 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]david la chapelle pic of hillary. check the eyes.

[Image: 00419.jpg]

The snake and the apple?
^^^Yes, Hillary intentionally representing herself as 'Lilith'.

The apple is not there by mistake.

Lilith is the occult goddess generally represented as a temptress or succubus.

In the Garden of Eden, she disguised herself as a snake.

[Image: 660531e1deea7b2c3c41bf661a060484.jpg]

[Image: lilith_apple_by_torran08-d59o4ve.jpg]
Ladies and gentlemen, the female version of John McCain in the political game.

LOL, America is fucked!
Welcome to US Politics, please check your souls at the door. You won't need them anymore.

Fuck
you can just about guarantee that Hillhairy Cliton will be the next potus, possibly the satan y'all been waiting for
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's