Evil Academy

Full Version: newest missing plane info,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
no,I haven't looked into it yet, am only posting it for review.

light MH370 Co-ordinates to a remote island taken by a confirmed passenger of Malaysian Flight 370 named Philip Wood reveal what is known as a small island called Diego Garcia. The co-ordinates came from Philip's cellphone when he uploaded a black photo with a message claiming he himself is being held prisoner by unknown military.

iPhone 5 co-ordinates: EXIF: LAT: 7deg 18′ 58.309″ South ; LONG: 72deg 25′ 35.559″

Converted co-ordinates: LAT: -7.316197 ; LONG: 72.426544

http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/03/30...go-garcia/

**SPREAD THESE FACTS**

UNREPORTED FACTS REGARDING Flight MH370 and the United States Military Base Diego Garcia:

* Diego Garcia is a US Military island base in the Indian Ocean
* Diego Garcia has never been mentioned to the public
* Diego Garcia has a fully operational runway and Airport
* Diego Garcia is 2,142 miles from Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
* The island was leased by Britain in 1966. It is due for renewal in 2014
* Diego Garcia flight co-ordinates were logged into the renown Pilot's Flight Plan Simulator
* The pilot's flight simulator has 'remote take-over' capabilities
* The data from the pilot's flight simulator has now been erased
* Flight MH370 was under 'suspicious cargo' surveillance by the GRU (Russian Main Intelligence)
* 20 of the passengers work for a company which specializes in futuristic warfare and technology
* Australian Military Radar Base: The Jindalee Operational Radar Network has the capabilities of detecting movements within a radius of 37,000km
* Malaysian authorities have pleaded with the US and Australia to release to them information from their top secret radar bases in Australia
* Island residents of the Maldives (647 miles north of Diego Garcia) reported seeing a huge low flying aircraft heading SOUTH which is the direction of Diego Garcia at 6.15am the morning after it 'disappeared' from radar
* The time of departure from Kuala Lumpur to the time of the plane's sighting is accurate
* The National Maldives Defence Force dismissed these eye witness accounts on the premise of no radar detection
* It is public knowledge that flight MH370 was not detectable, or had lost signal to radar
* Almost every member of the public had no idea there was an island in the Indian Ocean housing a US Military base and Airport before the above post was shared
* Diego Garcia has been completely dismissed from the International search, and completely dismissed from public investigative speculation
Wow, he hid an iPhone up his butt?

Clearly a gay IBM engineer.
Speculation about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has put the tiny atoll of Diego Garcia on the map.

IN light of the recent events surrounding the ill-fated MH370 flight that disappeared from radar detection in the early hours of March 8, numerous geographic locations have come to light, and one in particular that has become a point of interest among investigators and ordinary folk is a little-known spot in the middle of the Indian Ocean called Diego Garcia.

The atoll, which takes the form of a ring shaped reef, first came to world attention in 2004 after the Asian tsunami disaster and now has resurfaced thanks to conspiracy theories that have sprung up connecting MH370 to it.

Because of its favourable ocean topography, including a deep underwater trench, the island was shielded from major damage during the 2004 tsunami. While a 1.8m-high wave did hit the island, the underwater canyon essentially bore the brunt of the assault and there was no major impact on the island’s facilities or its people.

As a US military and intelligence base, the island has remained under a cloud of secrecy for decades. Island Of Shame, a book written by an anthropologist, Assoc Prof David Vine, details how the base was a little-known launch pad for the US wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and may house a top-secret CIA prison where terror suspects are interrogated and tortured. Drawing on interviews with Washington insiders and military strategists, Vine’s book claims to expose the secret history of Diego Garcia and also chronicles the story of the island’s native inhabitants who were exiled and reportedly continue to fight to return to their homeland.

A report in British newspaper The Daily Telegraph on April 2 said that Chagos Islanders who had been exiled from Diego Garcia by the British in the 1960s are fighting to get their island back (tinyurl.com/p8y5dw8).

A cursory Internet search would have you believe that Diego Garcia could be somewhere relaxing to get away to, with its unpolluted, pristine waters – it even turns up on sites like TripAdvisor and Virtual Tourist.

And according to cruisingoutpost.com, the island hosts some of the best fishing in the world, with tuna, wahoo, snapper, marlin and barracuda on offer.

However, the official British government site, gov.uk, states that the British Indian Ocean Territory is administered from London and there is no British diplomatic or consular representation on Diego Garcia. And that it is NOT a tourist destination. Access is restricted and a permit is required in advance of travel.

There are no commercial flights and permits are only issued to yachts requiring safe passage. Generally, access to Diego Garcia is only permitted to those with connections to the military facility.

What is its function?

The United States has been using the isle for military purposes since the Cold War; back then, it was a base from which to counter Soviet influence in the vicinity. Also, America saw the island as a strategic location, going as far as saying that it could function as an “unsinkable aircraft carrier”.

In the present time, the island houses 1,700 military personnel and 1,500 civilian contractors, as well as various naval equipment, including ships and jets.

Diego Garcia also acts as an emergency landing site for Extended Range Twin Engine Operations (ETOPS) commercial aircraft (ie, commercial aircraft that are cleared to fly the long, landless distance over the Indian Ocean).

The atoll was also one of the 33 emergency landing sites designated for Nasa's (US National Aeronautics and Space Administration) space shuttles, though it was never used throughout the programme.

The conspiracy theory

One of the biggest conspiracy theories circulating the Internet at this time is the theory presented by freelance journalist Jim Stone.

According to Stone, an American MH370 passenger, Philip Wood, managed to send out an image and voice activated text, along with GPS coordinates that traced the phone to a location a few kilometres away from Diego Garcia. While the photograph – sent via an iPhone 5 – revealed nothing as it was blank (black), the text claimed that Wood was being held hostage by unknown military personnel.

This report sparked speculation that MH370 had landed on the US military base while checks on pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah’s flight simulator fuelled further speculation – experts reportedly found Diego Garcia’s runway among those Capt Zaharie had used for practice landings.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Feat...go-Garcia/

I'm not saying I believe this at all, but this US Military Base is in the perfect location, and it's history as a Top Secret base makes the theory even more interesting.

How come the proximity of Diego Garcia hasn't been mentioned once by the MSM in the coverage of this story? Surely the military radar would've seen exactly where that plane disappeared.
not sure if this has been posted yet...

related:

The sheer amount of stories and theories are only going to serve to confuse and muddle the story. The truth will not be found.
(04-05-2014 11:08 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]The sheer amount of stories and theories are only going to serve to confuse and muddle the story. The truth will not be found.

Yes I'm afraid this is probably true.

SOMEONE imo knew the truth from day 1, and they are LOL @ us all barking up the wrong trees

Its so easy to get us all scrambling over here... no, wait; over THERE! Ooh! ooh! everybody come look over here! NOO!! Its over THERE!!

lolol We are all fools
(04-05-2014 12:27 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying I believe this at all, but this US Military Base is in the perfect location, and it's history as a Top Secret base makes the theory even more interesting.

How come the proximity of Diego Garcia hasn't been mentioned once by the MSM in the coverage of this story? Surely the military radar would've seen exactly where that plane disappeared.

good post
(04-05-2014 11:47 PM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2014 11:08 PM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]The sheer amount of stories and theories are only going to serve to confuse and muddle the story. The truth will not be found.

Yes I'm afraid this is probably true.

SOMEONE imo knew the truth from day 1, and they are LOL @ us all barking up the wrong trees

Its so easy to get us all scrambling over here... no, wait; over THERE! Ooh! ooh! everybody come look over here! NOO!! Its over THERE!!

lolol We are all fools

that's why i'm not paying too much attention to this incident.

I hope everyone is safe though.

them being in a secret military location would be good news. it means they are all most likely alive.
I doubt that you could land a Jumbo Jet on that island anyway, I dont see any 2 mile long runways.

Thats the biggest problem with the plane being stolen theory, you cant just land these fuckers on a piece of cleared dirt in the jungle, you need a very long landing strip.
My father worked in Civil Aviation for all of his working life, he designed radar systems and control towers and worked closely with air traffic controllers and airlines. I asked him about this whole scenario and he said it baffles him as so many things about it do not add up from an air traffic control perspective, and he is not a conspiracy theorist. He said that the minute a plane moves off it's intended course it becomes a priority to get it back on track as it could result in a collision, for this plane to have disappeared without anyone noticing, or knowing exactly where, does not make sense.
(04-06-2014 08:22 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]My father worked in Civil Aviation for all of his working life, he designed radar systems and control towers and worked closely with air traffic controllers and airlines. I asked him about this whole scenario and he said it baffles him as so many things about it do not add up from an air traffic control perspective, and he is not a conspiracy theorist. He said that the minute a plane moves off it's intended course it becomes a priority to get it back on track as it could result in a collision, for this plane to have disappeared without anyone noticing, or knowing exactly where, does not make sense.

great insight, thx

So many of my anti-CT friends are just convinced it went off course and crashed to the bottom of the sea and don't understand why this is so hard to understand.

"It's a big ocean! How would you ever find it??" lol
^^ Yeah, i'm hearing the "big ocean" theory from lots of people. They can read a licence plate from outer space, but they can't locate a crashed Jumbo Jet?

I don't know anything about the ocean's movements, but surely something would've washed up somewhere by now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's