Evil Academy

Full Version: Beetlejuice gives his opinion on Jews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Starts at 31 min
I always tune in to find out what pinhead, I mean beatlejuice, has to say on social matters he's cutting edge if you can understand what he says
He's definitely in the know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
why do they have him on? I can't understand much what he said
I understood him just fine

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I also gone through my beetle juice phase, It's fucked up man, once you're hooked on the beet you gotta watch every single one of his vids on youtube.
this is hilarious, especially around 35min mark

Beetle is really at his best when he's in a funny mood and going off the cuff. That first clip, though, he is being coached through the headphones by Sal and Richard. What could've been a legendary bit turned out to be a little less good because those two cock smokers Sal and Richard are so desperate to get their jokes and one liners in that they were both saying shit into beetle's headphones at the same time, confusing him.

It is funny that Beet never mentions that Sal and Richard are coaching him through the headphones, though. You have to wonder if that in Beet's fucked up head that he thought it was the voice of god or even the voice of his own mind telling him what to say.
(04-05-2014 08:40 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]I always tune in to find out what pinhead, I mean beatlejuice, has to say on social matters he's cutting edge if you can understand what he says

Yeah Beet's from the ghetto and had to deal with some real bullshit growing up, so he gives it to you live and uncut kinda like Ol Dirty Bastard.

If you have time to kill you can search for the show "This Is Beetle", which was Beet's short lived reality show. A few of the episodes are fucking hilarious. There's this one clip where he's in a burger joint drive thru with Bobby, his manager. After he gets done giving his order and the drive through girl says "ok that will be $12, please drive around", Beetle simply replies "thanks a lot, ya dirty bitch."
Ha ha I'm a fan of ODB lulz

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
Reference URL's