Evil Academy

Full Version: Mimi German on Fukushima Disinformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EY.com brethren (and...lethren?),

I have once again interviewed the lovely and talented Mimi German of RadCast.org about a lot of the disinformation surrounding the Fukushima disaster coming to surface recently. We spoke about some of the misconceptions, Japan's secrecy bill, TEPCO's minimal effort in cleanup, radiated water in Tokyo, and of course the effects the United States is seeing (and will see), plus a whole lot more!

You guys are getting it first, won't even be launching it on the site until tomorrow, so (as always) I hope you all enjoy!

And a little post script... I posted an article I did on avoiding GMOs on Planet Infowars, which was then placed on the Infowars.com front page today! Pretty rad! My view count was just skyrocketing and I couldn't figure out why... I have witnessed the power of Infowars today, and it was something to behold! Here's the article if you're at all interested:

http://blog.vibinhigher.com/2014/04/avoiding-gmos/

Once again, thanks for all the support, everyone!
infowars is like ranked 300 in the entire united states on Alexa. It's a huge site. It's basically mainstream now.

Congrats on getting your article posted.

Like I said, AJ often does good work promoting people. He's not cheap about that.

overall I think he is a good force.
Yeah, I thought something was fucked up, haha, I didn't think the amount of traffic I was getting could possibly be right. Did a little searching and found the article had been posted on Infowars' front page... Pretty wild.
This is the new media. Anyone can be a journalist. I think it's great.

you should definitely screencap that and use it for promotion purposes down the road.
Quote:In the U.S., the government has approved GMOs based on studies conducted by the same corporations that created them and profit from their sale.”

this is hilarious.
Yeah, for sure! Pretty cool!

And I totally agree about the alternative media being the new media. We all know MSM's numbers have been dwindling for years now, hope don't let the door hit them on the way out! :)
yeah the MSM is already dead. But the next step is to discredit the entertainment programming. this will be a much harder task. people love their filthy movies!
Not only their filthy movies, but their TV. I see it in my own family and with friends, a lot of the shit on TV here is brainless.
once you get enough awareness western TV is basically unwatchable. every second is a type of agenda driven brainwashing.

I'm ok with gay themed movies, movies that concentrate on women. etc. but when you do it on purpose to push an agenda it becomes unbearable.
(04-04-2014 01:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]once you get enough awareness western TV is basically unwatchable. every second is a type of agenda driven brainwashing.

I'm ok with gay themed movies, movies that concentrate on women. etc. but when you do it on purpose to push an agenda it becomes unbearable.

There's a new TV show coming out about the first spies of the great US of A...weird tming
(04-04-2014 02:32 AM)A Black Nemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2014 01:54 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]once you get enough awareness western TV is basically unwatchable. every second is a type of agenda driven brainwashing.

There's a new TV show coming out about the first spies of the great US of A...weird tming

Yeah, there's a lot of complete filth on American TV. I can't speak for anywhere else, but it seems like it's gotten exponentially worse (read: dumbed down) here in just the last few years. Some of the most popular shows are completely and obviously faked "reality" shows, that seem to me to be insulting to the viewers. Like, who buys this shit?
Cable news is toxic. Throw in the local news, news papers, news comedy shows like The Daily Show and Red Eye, political blogs, online news channels, and some people consuming 3-6 hours of propaganda and fear mongering a day.

News addicts are also some of the most deranged and intolerant people you'll ever meet.
"News addicts are also some of the most deranged and intolerant people you'll ever meet."

Gimp, that is ON POINT! Spend an or two on Twitter reading some of the #p2 or #TCOT hashtags, and I dare you not to vomit.
VOICE OF RUSSIA:

[Image: 9highres_00000402183588.jpg]

Three years ago, Japan’s northeast coast was struck by a tsunami wave triggered by a massive 9.0-magnitude quake. The twin disaster led to a triple meltdown at the local Fukushima plant. Three years later, the region is still struggling to curb lethal radiation levels. About 267,000 people have been displaced or forced to live in makeshift houses.

In his interview with Democracy Now, Japan's prime minister at the time, Naoto Kan, has explained how he came to oppose nuclear power. Mr. Kan said that the nuclear disaster at Fukushima was "definitely the largest, most severe of all nuclear disasters, going above Chernobyl."
Since the Fukushima meltdown, Naoto Kan has become a vocal critic of nuclear power, saying power plants were too dangerous for the island nation. Once an equally avid supporter of nuke plants, he believes that "now is the crucial time for us to eliminate nuclear power, or we forgive the Abe administration, which is going in the opposite direction."
"I felt this terrible chill all over my body and a feeling which I can never forget," he said about first hearing that electricity had been stopped at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.
He said a high level of bureaucracy that surrounds Japan's nuclear policy had prevented the government from getting details on the catastrophe. "The bureaucratic organization…was within the NISA, which is actually located within the Ministry of the Economy. And so, the person who was seconded to explain to me from the NISA about what was happening was actually not an expert on nuclear issues or nuclear power, but an economic expert," Mr. Kan said. "And so, through his explanation, it was impossible to know the actual situation of what was happening in the reactor."
The worst fear was that about 50 million people would have to be evacuated within a 250-kilometer radius of the area, which is actually 40 percent of the country's entire population. But, fortunately enough, there eventually was no need for such a full-scale evacuation as this worst-case scenario laid out, although reactors 1, 3 and 4 had already happened to explode, and three of the reactors had already gone through meltdown.
Naoto Kan did order TEPCO workers to stay at the site to prevent the nuclear disaster from escalating at a time when the power plant operator wanted them pulled out. "Considering what would happen on the site if all of TEPCO's technicians from the site were withdrawn, considering the fact that there were six reactors and four spent fuel pools at the Daiichi site itself, this would mean the potential of losing control completely," he explained.
"The responsibility for this lies on the state of Japan and on the government, including me," Mr. Kan said further. "There is also responsible on TEPCO as the operator, in fact, of the site for not predicting, not expecting, not planning for such an accident to happen. But politically, of course, the responsibility lies on me, the government at the time, and also the previous government and TEPCO, in charge of the plant."
Kan realized that that the only way to eliminate the risk of this happening again was to totally get rid of the nuclear power plants. He said that the so-called "nuclear village" had some influence in bringing him down as a prime minister. Nuclear village, he said, is nuclear lobby that is the "strongest pressure group politically, socially, and in terms of influence on the media."
"If I were asked whether they had zero influence, considering that I changed the policy and I put forward the path to nuclear phase-out, to zero nuclear, and because of this, there was various misinformation and criticism which was put forward by the village against this, and so I could not say that there was absolutely no influence at all," he said.
"I believe that the nuclear disaster at Fukushima was definitely the largest, most severe of all nuclear disasters, including going above Chernobyl." Mr. Kan confessed. "The accident itself in Chernobyl was of course immense, but it was one reactor in this case. In the case of Fukushima, we have the meltdown, the melt-through of three reactors, and not only this, but the high number of spent fuel pools also. And even now, radioactive material is continuing to be released in Fukushima. And this is having a very long-lasting effect that will continue from now."
Read more: http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_03_12/Japa...ower-2978/
BRAVE MAN^^

if only they'd listen to him.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's