Evil Academy

Full Version: Why Can't Chinaman Belt Out Tunes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Boy are they glad the classic tenor era is over..... they can stick to their cheesy pop and laughable rap schticks.

when rubber meats the road. voice vs voice...... why hasn't a chinaman emerged after all these years of fascination with classical music to even match a voice like any of these? 2 billion people? c'maaaaaaaaaaaan

Pasta

Pasta rich diet is known to strengthen vocal cords as witnessed by many of the great operatic tenors of the world who had a pasta based diet as children and continue to do so. Pavarotti once famously said : "Pasta helps keep the voice strong"
that's funny because Marco Polo stole pasta from the Chinese, it's called Noodles.
The Asian voice doesn't deepen when they go through puberty. They sound like 14 year old Justin Beibers their whole life.

even a random english bloke clearly missing a chromosome or 2 can do it.

where are the east Asian tenors?
(04-02-2014 09:19 AM)Gimp Wrote: [ -> ]The Asian voice doesn't deepen when they go through puberty. They sound like 14 year old Justin Beibers their whole life.

i've noted this interesting phenom as well.

however my voice did become deeper and more forceful when i turned 28 or so. my game with women propelled after.
Good question!

that guy has a flat voice. doesn't compell any emotion.
Tim has definitely got it!

(04-02-2014 09:20 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]

even a random english bloke clearly missing a chromosome or 2 can do it.

where are the east Asian tenors?

Paul has the size, Chinese guys are too skinny, more pasta, need room for big diaphragm
(04-02-2014 09:17 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]that's funny because Marco Polo stole pasta from the Chinese, it's called Noodles.

have to put olive oil in too,
noodles by themselves don't fulfill the operatic diet, olive oil, pasta, can't go wrong if have natural talent as well.
Yeah baby!

Size, size is essential

can't have skinny person being this passionate bout the valkyries

[Image: opera460.jpg]
[Image: fat-chinese-guy-demotivational-poster-1218846013.jpg]

[Image: obese-eight-month-old-china-baby-3.jpg]

[Image: 52290aaed5011.jpeg]

all these are fine talent candidates. plenty of them in China.
it can't just be size. There's a culture of fat men in Japan...... any of them could give up their day jobs as gay wrestlers for thousands to be tenor for millions and be renouned internationally as the first and only Asian tenor.

[Image: sumo-wrestlers-initial-clash_12306_600x450.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Reference URL's