Evil Academy

Full Version: Maleficent - Disney's latest Occult Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Angelina Jolie stars in fantastical new trailer for 'Maleficent'
The new trailer features Elle Fanning as Princess Aurora and highlights Jolie as the dark and troubled Maleficent.

[Image: Angelina-Jolie-stars-in-fantastical-new-...ficent.jpg]

[Image: hr_maleficent_p.jpg]

Jolie looking remarkably well after her recent and highly publicised double mastectomy.

[Image: Angelina-Jolie-stars-in-fantastical-new-...ficent.jpg]
As a kid growing up on Disney movies etc, I always was curious about every story seeming to involve a death of a character. Almost as a conditioning, that we will all have to deal with death one day. Fuck off, age appropriate stories that involve the condition of death to a child is irrelevant, doesn't production even consider what is age appropriate content? Of course they don't, this shit is intentional

I predict massive carnage in this one, we need to condition the next generation of american foot soldiers
Jolie is a high level footsoldier of the globalists. she is a member of the CFR
What did they do to make her cheekbones so prominent in the movie, is it CGI or make up? It looks real so i'm thinking that they stuck something up inside her mouth to get the effect.
Quote:"Maleficent" explores the untold story of Disney's most iconic villain from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty and the elements of her betrayal that ultimately turn her pure heart to stone. Driven by revenge and a fierce desire to protect the moors over which she presides, Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) cruelly places an irrevocable curse upon the human king's newborn infant Aurora. As the child grows, Aurora (Elle Fanning) is caught in the middle of the seething conflict between the forest kingdom she has grown to love and the human kingdom that holds her legacy. Maleficent realizes that Aurora may hold the key to peace in the land and is forced to take drastic actions that will change both worlds forever."

seems like another gnostic role reversal tale.
(03-30-2014 02:54 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:"Maleficent" explores the untold story of Disney's most iconic villain from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty and the elements of her betrayal that ultimately turn her pure heart to stone. Driven by revenge and a fierce desire to protect the moors over which she presides, Maleficent (Angelina Jolie) cruelly places an irrevocable curse upon the human king's newborn infant Aurora. As the child grows, Aurora (Elle Fanning) is caught in the middle of the seething conflict between the forest kingdom she has grown to love and the human kingdom that holds her legacy. Maleficent realizes that Aurora may hold the key to peace in the land and is forced to take drastic actions that will change both worlds forever."

seems like another gnostic role reversal tale.

There's the word Aurora again.

Got to hand it to Disney, they pretty well wrote the book on exposing kids to occult practices and symbolism.

From the 1959 family cartoon.

[Image: maleficent4jr0.jpg]
Fantasia as well.

Walt Disney was a freemason IIRC.
malificient = malevolent + magnificent.

evil and good in one package.
[Image: 10438330_10202418140549934_1669634606437362769_n.jpg]
haha good one.

it's AMAZING how they are programming the youth with this occultism.

non-stop programming.
[Image: ai4yRJ.jpg]
Keep your kids away from disney.

i dont' think magic/sorcerers is a big deal but the way they present this is definitely sinister.

Japanese cartoons also deal with magical powers but it's more about entertainment rather than brainwashing.

Disney is not to be trusted.
Has anyone on these boards seen this movie yet?
no. i don't watch their movies. Only watch them on plane flights for reference only.

a lot of the symbolism stuff is boring me to death because it's literally the same themes just done in a 1000 diff. ways. no variation.

same thing with music videos.. I dont' even bother to mention all the symbolism because it's literally everywhere.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's