Evil Academy

Full Version: Kim Kardashian: a frumpy frumpy look (_)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Kim+Kardashian+Celebs+Arrive+Party+Paris...bwX1sl.jpg]

FRUMP!
[Image: Kim+Kardashian+Celebs+Arrive+Party+Paris...o9_jCl.jpg]
Yeah, this ridiculous bitch is lookin thick, not solid, and wiiiiide.

Most annoying couple ever? Their kid the actual spawn of satan?
Kanye has a very irritating look.

his stuff is literally not of lasting value, as is most of pop music.

she's looking like a meat rocket, ready to launch!
To be fair...as a major fan of hip hop , kanyes first album was fantastic and was praised as the savior of real hip hop.....some where along the way he got lost...
what a stooge she is. I don't even know who this guy is, that's how detached I am from mainstream entertainment.
She looks horrible wtf?? She looks like a dude. I heard Kanye is dressing her now. So weird. She should be dressed like a lady, i dont care how much of a puppet she is, she could get the D.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
(03-13-2013 12:00 PM)ComeAtMeBRO Wrote: [ -> ]To be fair...as a major fan of hip hop , kanyes first album was fantastic and was praised as the savior of real hip hop.....some where along the way he got lost...

Through the wire is a great song.

He was good for a few years then he started selling out.

it's ok to sell out but these people have adopted a nefarious ideology.

Hip hop has been TOTALLY hijacked.

"in the black and white"

honestly is there an elite occult manual now?

these people are fucking annoying, so glad I dont watch tv or abide by social media norms, this shit is pathetic
funniest of all they got all the teenage dupes to believe all famous singers are illuminati.

SMH at the retardedness.

yes young people are interested in the illuminati.. they think every damn hip hop singer is illuminati. it's hopeless.
she's gross.
Reminds me of an episode of Family Guy. "Hey, that black man is dressed in all white. He must be doing really well."
hahaha
LOL @ these two niggas right here. 50 cent and two dolla hoe.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's