Evil Academy

Full Version: Fuck the IRS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since we live together, my fiance is eligible to be covered under my insurance. I added her to my plan at the start of the year.

In previous years, my taxable income was always lower than my actual income, because insurance/union dues/retirement are all paid for before taxes.

Since my fiance was added to my plan, my taxable income is now above what I actually make. The portion of insurance that my employer pays now counts as income! God forbid the mother fuckers at the IRS miss out on an opportunity to fuck a member of the middle class.

I'm livid. I now take home roughly 55% of what I supposedly make.

Fuck the IRS. Fuck welfare. Fuck illegal wars. Fuck 900+ bases in 130+ countries. Fuck everything else the US Government wastes tax payers' money on.
[Image: fuck-this-thing-cat.gif]
(03-13-2014 01:19 AM)A Black Nemo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: fuck-this-thing-cat.gif]

Exactly!
It seems like they are the ones doing the fucking. that's bullshit bro.
Do you have an accountant? There might be some legal way around it.

(03-13-2014 01:55 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have an accountant? There might be some legal way around it.

[Image: BF-H-cSCYAAOpFJ.jpg-large-500x333.jpg]
(03-13-2014 01:55 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have an accountant? There might be some legal way around it.

Getting married immediately would be the only way around it I believe.

These bastards are double dipping because not only am I losing money in each paycheck, I will also end up in a higher tax bracket at the end of the year.
I forever have a knot in my gut at the amount of taxes I pay before and after tax. We are funding wars, bullshit laws, incarceration and a society that is measured by corporation influenced, bloated government

Sent from my iPhone using Made up Hand Signs
(03-13-2014 06:59 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]I forever have a knot in my gut at the amount of taxes I pay before and after tax. We are funding wars, bullshit laws, incarceration and a society that is measured by corporation influenced, bloated government

If you are very rich, you don't pay taxes because you can park your money in various holdings, foundations, and off shore accounts. If you are poor, you don't have to pay taxes either. If you are in the middle, the IRS wants your ass.
why you not want to contribute to society ?
why you not want to help the poor, help roads be built, defend your countries freedom ?
why so selfish ?

think of others instead of self maybe, lend a hand through tax is like giving food to the poor & needy, same thing, distribution of your excess wealth to those in need.

You should talk to a accountant though
Perfectly legally have in effect not paid tax for years, trusts, profit shifting/sharing, trustee companies, gifting, income spreading, child benefits, low income benefits, not as complicated as they are made out to be, not sure how it works in your country, but in mine where there is a a will, someone has already found a way.
In canada the government and all welfare of society is funded by the taxation of small business.

I wouldn't mind contributing to society if i wasn't such a misanthropist and my tax rate wasn't as high as 60%.

I'm incorporated business, the government fleeces my slave ass somehow, my accountant diverts and worms through somewhat but takes 3k a year just to do an annual summary.

Do all the research you can brotha, tax slashing is not just for the big guy
[Image: y5yza5u2.jpg]
big guys, really don't pay tax Calo, either do corporations in most cases if they are large enough

I have through the last 3 years downsized my slave master tax collector role. I am done with collecting taxes for beurocrats, I have been progressively releasing my slaves to become a one man army
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's