Evil Academy

Full Version: 33 Dead in Chinese Terror Attack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Death toll mounts after fatal knife attack at Chinese train station

Witness caught up in a deadly mass stabbing in China have spoken of the horror as knife-wielding "terrorists" stormed a train station, leaving 33 dead and more than 100 injured.

Victims described attackers dressed in black bursting into the station in the southwestern province of Yunnan and slashing indiscriminately.
Liu Chen, a 19-year-old student, was at the station with a friend when the attacks occurred.
"At first I thought it was just someone fighting, but then I saw blood and heard people scream, and I just ran," Liu told China Daily.
After being told her husband was killed in the attack, Chen Guizhen, 50, was holding her husband's blood-soaked ID card in her hands.
"I found his ID card on his body. I can't believe he has just left me," she said.

"Why are the terrorists so cruel?" she cried.

The attack left at least 33 dead and more than 130 wounded, Xinhua news agency reported..

Separatists from China's northwest region of Xinjiang orchestrated the attack according to the city government.

It said evidence from the scene of the attack late Saturday in Kunming by a group of knife-wielding people pointed to separatists from the western province of Xinjiang, a vast region home to the mostly-Muslim Uighur minority.

Chinese President Xi Jinping urged law enforcement to investigate the case, vowing to take all efforts to hunt down

and punish the terrorists responsible within accordance with the law.
Source: China Daily
big news right here.

I wonder what groups or NGOs are funding these terrorists.
(03-02-2014 09:16 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]big news right here.

My thoughts exactly. The timing of this seems very convenient when the US/UN are doing their best to derail their adversaries.
it is well know that western NGOs are funding/ have funded separatist radical muslim groups in the area.

this is real terrorism. in that it invokes terror amongst the populace.
How many attackers were there?
No idea. there are gory vids on China's weibo. disgusting shit.
This conjured terrorism enemy is working out very well to "muddy the water"
(03-02-2014 09:19 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]

My thoughts exactly. The timing of this seems very convenient when the US/UN are doing their best to derail their adversaries.

And within days of the US and China issuing their "human rights reports" where the US specifically mentioned the Wigger protests.

Any links to those videos EY? is it on youku?
33 huh?

Interesting
(03-03-2014 01:23 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-02-2014 09:19 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]

And within days of the US and China issuing their "human rights reports" where the US specifically mentioned the Wigger protests.

Any links to those videos EY? is it on youku?

do you have WEIXIN or WE CHAT?

They are on there? I didn't view them. Just heard from some friends.

Pools of blood everywhere.
Most victims where women and children by accounts, one woman was part of the perpetrators, one caught four killed.

Ey, has the group that claimed responsibility acted before?
I seen the pics.. I think "knife" gang is an understatement.. In one pic a victim looked like he/she was split in half from the shoulder down to the torso/stomach area.. I think swords were used
(03-03-2014 01:58 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Most victims where women and children by accounts, one woman was part of the perpetrators, one caught four killed.

Ey, has the group that claimed responsibility acted before?

Probably a group that considers the region East Turkestan.

Western Media is already apologizing for these terrorists.

They are using this as a flashpoint to rally for Uighyur Independence.

lol @ this from the Washington Post. They had to ask if slashing hundreds of people up with knives and swords was terrorism.

western media is EVIL

[Image: UOS1oUv.png]
It is absolutely disgusting what MSM has become.

Fucking sickening.
(03-03-2014 01:26 AM)canuckster Wrote: [ -> ]33 huh?

Interesting

Yes I thought so. It's amazing how often the reported numbers of victims have an esoteric, or hidden meaning. They often fudge the numbers in order to do this, which makes me think there is something to it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's