Evil Academy

Full Version: NOW I KNOW HOW EY FEELS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Remember when EY would complain how the mods were moving his posts from the OG to the CT forum?

Well, now I know how he feels!!!

I put up a post about alternative cancer treatments and quickly had over 1800 views. It was then moved to the CT forum by a mod and now gets 1 view a day probably.

In the OG, there is now "Conspiracy theories worth reading into?" and "UN Forces and Foreign Troops Will Invade AmeriKa" and in the Underground Forum there is a post about Mike Tyson being a rapist. None of these have been moved to their appropriate forum.

I love Kirik and most of the mods are cool as fuck but I am sorry to say some of the mods have their heads up their asses and practice a double standard.

You were right EY!!!
yeah , the funny thing is, my stuff wasn't even CT stuff.

A thread about Skull and Bones was moved. that is not some CT bullshit. it actually exists.

It's an exercise of power. Left a really bad taste in my mouth.

On this forum we have a no powertripping rule
the thing is there is a double standard.

photo threads are not move to photography ground.

baseball threads are not moved to MLB ground.

only conspiracy threads were targeted.

it's lame and bigoted.
only truth on that forum gets targeted

Read my review of their app, its still the first review

They hate reading something either too far past them or way to close

I fucking cant stand that forum any more and the mods or king Kirik

I have to comment about this forum

Its positive, maybe its me deciding to trim my gib a bit as well, beyond that some great posters here

Keep mining that other site EY lulz
Thanks what.

75% of the forum IIRC wanted to keep the CT threads on the OG.

but they are still moving them.
on the one hand, I like the OG because a lot of people view the threads.

on the other hand, I was still trying to convince people in 2013 there was a world agenda.

that just caused me to shake my head. It started to feel like a waste of time.

Less is more. I am actually learning a lot more with this board than with the OG.

We have Dr., Cell biologists , somalian slap fight trainers here. Very diverse.
Okay, I'll trash a mod. Don't care how much some of you love him.

Backstory is, I was a member of the UG/OG like 3 years ago and was banned. There was a thread about growing and selling weed, and having grown some myself, I chimed in. I brought up prices one single time, and next thing I know I got an alert saying I was banned. Didn't think it would be any issue, due to the thread topic. Whatever. I didn't even inquire or bitch, just laughed and moved on with my life.

So out of boredom in my down time, I signed up again in January. I made like maybe 5 posts, one of which was in a banking thread, and I commented on the Jewish control in worldwide banking, especially American. Literally nothing big whatsoever.

I get a PM from a "Sagiv Lapkin". It reads "hey man, you need to cool it a little. I see you've been banned before, and another mod alerted me to you. He said you've used anti-semitic remarks and have been trolling. Knock it off"

Okay, so after I stop laughing uncontrollably, I respond to him. I ask "um, first off, it was 3 years ago because I made one comment about weed prices. So yeah dude. Now what's this trolling and anti-semitism you speak of?"

He responds back with "look, I don't have to give you a heads up, but I'm doing so, just cool it a little"

I respond back with "Uhhhh......I don't know what to cool man. Anti-semitism? Trolling? The fuck you talking about willis?"

He goes "well, another mod referred me so I can't speak on that, but I trust his judgement"

I go "LOL. Okay, what other mod because that's ridiculous dude."

Sagiv "I'm not going to tell you who, but like I said he told me to keep an eye out and I trust his judgement."

Me "LOL. Okay dude. You're Jewish and didn't like me commenting on your cronies. Got it. Don't make shit up though."

Sagiv "Dude I didn't even have to alert you but I did. And you attack me now?"

Me "Lets not kid ourselves sport. All you've done is irritate me and expose yourself as a douche. Don't tell me what to do son, it won't end well."

He responded with some other shit about "attacking him" and I didn't even read, just deleted, end of story. Silly Jew. Sensitive much?

But yeah, moving threads to Conspiracy Ground but leaving others is retarded. I find most of the mods to be non existent, and the others to be complete f*gs.

To be fair though, I can be a smartass. And I may not like Jews, but boy oh boy how hilarious it is to even mention the word "jewish" and jews cry anti-semitism. I was just describing an industry you fuckstick. Do you see Christians crying "anti-christianism" whenever they are clowned on endlessly? It's all pretty hilarious.

And wow is that "quick edit" option legit. Long live EY.
"somalian slap fight trainers here"

ha ha ha

dogtownkai, even some jews agree with you, so there is nothing to be ashamed of spelling out your opinion.

I was banned for slamming the app and the site. You voice what the issues are and, "yeah we are in the beta stage" and then some lame app upgrade comes out. Well a week or so ago I critiqued the shitty app and when I went to another thread to post I was punted

It turned out Captain Kirik deleted my post and put his in my place

Kirik, if your reading this I will beat the 1.99$ out of your old ass in a cage. I want my money back, lets do this you goofball!!!
(03-12-2013 10:23 AM)what one Wrote: [ -> ]"somalian slap fight trainers here"

ha ha ha

dogtownkai, even some jews agree with you, so there is nothing to be ashamed of spelling out your opinion.

I was banned for slamming the app and the site. You voice what the issues are and, "yeah we are in the beta stage" and then some lame app upgrade comes out. Well a week or so ago I critiqued the shitty app and when I went to another thread to post I was punted

It turned out Captain Kirik deleted my post and put his in my place

Kirik, if your reading this I will beat the 1.99$ out of your old ass in a cage. I want my money back, lets do this you goofball!!!

LOL, nice. That's fucking retarded. Ban you for critiquing the broken ass product? LOL, wow. I might just troll that place now and try to get banned. I'll just chill over here at EY a post pictures till my fingers bleed. For free.
Posted: 1 hour ago Member Since: 12/3/03

why was this moved?

Posted: 45 minutes ago
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator Member Since: 1/1/01

Because it is potentially dangerous horseshit.

My post is on the Conspiracy Theory Forum at the moment which subjects my post to the CT rule:

It is our aim to see all views expressed on this subject matter. We encourage spirited debate, but request that arguments be presented in a respectful manner. No belief is considered more or less valid than any other on this forum.

As far as I am concerned..he is breaking their own rule by saying "Because it is potentially dangerous horseshit". He could have said it more professionally but decided to be a mother fucker.

I would love to run into him in a dark alley..

I am soooo fuckin pissed off right now.
Check out my review on the UG app, jesiesgotabrandnewbag

I think I slammed it with truth enough
They allow CT threads to remain on the condition that they can grasp the concept being discussed. It's easy to understand a topic about CT's in general, or one about Tyson being a rapist, so they allow those to stay.

When you start talking about cures for cancer, you blow their tiny minds and they move that shit to the smartground.

Gracie, the next time you wish to make a CT thread on the OG, try to phrase it this way.

Nerd Question of the Day - If Wolverine could cure cancer?

That way, the mods will be able to relate to it, and understand it.
(03-12-2013 11:15 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]They allow CT threads to remain on the condition that they can grasp the concept being discussed. It's easy to understand a topic about CT's in general, or one about Tyson being a rapist, so they allow those to stay.

When you start talking about cures for cancer, you blow their tiny minds and they move that shit to the smartground.

Gracie, the next time you wish to make a CT thread on the OG, try to phrase it this way.

Nerd Question of the Day - If Wolverine could cure cancer?

That way, the mods will be able to relate to it, and understand it.

LMFAO...is that a shot at Sagiv?

Posted: 10 minutes ago

Respectfully, much of the info in the OP is horseshit.

I just read the above reply to my post right now on the CT ground. Yuckkk..the wretched stench of arrogance. Karma is a bitch RM 78!!!
the OG is as manipulated as the US is, its simply a reflected microcosm of the exact same culture

Redneck have you dropped being a mod there? If not you should
(03-12-2013 11:28 AM)what one Wrote: [ -> ]the OG is as manipulated as the US is, its simply a reflected microcosm of the exact same culture

Redneck have you dropped being a mod there? If not you should

I was never a mod there anyway, i'm just a sub-forum mod. I'll keep that because it may come in handy for the Conspiracyground, although that forum is a lot quiter these days.

Quote:LMFAO...is that a shot at Sergiv (spelling?)

Not specifically, but now that you mention him, he does seem to be one of the mod's who's guilty of trying to force his idea of what's cool, onto everyone else. I really don't pay much attention to their screen names, as they are all noobs to me. I don't recall seeing Sagiv post there apart from the past couple of years, same goes for most of the red namers on the OG now, they are all blow-ins who were given mod-ships because of who they knew, and not whether it was in the best long term interest of the business.

Quote:From: Rouge Mod 78

Posted: 10 minutes ago

Respectfully, much of the info in the OP is horseshit.

Respectully, has Rogue Mod ever opened any other thread on the OG? If containing horseshit was the criteria for moving threads, the OG would be a barren wasteland.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's