Evil Academy

Full Version: Ossie slapper women attacking old blind aborignal man on bus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

these ossies, really what can you expect from the most racist nation on earth
nazis in Aus used to attack Asian restaurants as well.

Not sure if they still do that.
i couldn't make out " we're in abo land here?"
What sort of comment does this make about the pussification of society?

2 drunk bitches who would get KO'd with one good bitch slap, and an entire bus load of people are cowering under their seats.

And lol @ the media twisting it and making it about children who need to be protected. More anti-bullying propaganda.
hey redneck could you make out what she was saying? her accent is unusually thick even by aussie standards.
hard to make out "you dumb vutu abo " ?
This is wrong, but Aboriginal crime and Aboriginal savagery in public is epidemic all over Australia yet it's almost never reported.

They are some of the most savage barbaric dim witted people on the planet earth.

all you need is love
(02-28-2014 10:43 AM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of comment does this make about the pussification of society?

2 drunk bitches who would get KO'd with one good bitch slap, and an entire bus load of people are cowering under their seats.

And lol @ the media twisting it and making it about children who need to be protected. More anti-bullying propaganda.

This right here. WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with westerners? That shit would be shut down within the first couple of seconds in BKK.
(02-28-2014 11:52 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]This is wrong, but Aboriginal crime and Aboriginal savagery in public is epidemic all over Australia yet it's almost never reported.

They are some of the most savage barbaric dim witted people on the planet earth.

[Image: article-2042097-0E18650000000578-484_468x529.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romper Stomper!!!!!!

The movie that brought us Russell Crowe. Australia can be weird....
Those girls needed a good spanking!
I'd spank those two cute Aussie newsgirls too!

Bogan slappas
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's