Evil Academy

Full Version: Social Experiment: Black Guy vs. White Guy break into car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Obviously the black guy was just unlucky that he got a super vigilant cop when he tried to get into the car. It could have happened to the white guy too.
don`t blame people.

blame his fellow black brothers for this stereotype.

stereotypes are reality.
[Image: pW50LaC.gif]
God can be cruel imo
America is actually quite non racists & discriminatory against coloured folk as compared to say Australia where a jailed Aboriginal is 900% more likely to die in his jail cell than a white prisoner

900% how is this even possible in terms of accidental deaths caused by slipping on soap & the like.
Are their bare feet softened and smoothed by desert sands more susceptible to slipping on water not being used to damp conditions ?
(02-19-2014 09:07 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]don`t blame people.

stereotypes are reality.

Hellfire Awaits other login is DonJohnson
The difference between Australia and aborigine peoples and america and blacks is ratio. There is a far greater population of coloured folk in the US than there is in Australia, this plays a huge factor in profile and accountability of racism.
Therefore the instance of the Aboriginals dying should incite more of a outcry, its cultural genocide in effect.
(02-19-2014 09:09 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ][Image: pW50LaC.gif]

holy shit 666 LOL

but that graph doesn`t even take into consideration that there are 5 times more whites than blacks.

the point is the statistical inclination isn`t even in the same ballpark.
The native peoples will always be picked on by the police & courts
in the Australian State of New Zealand, the native Maori aboriginals make up 9% of the population but over 50% of the prison population, a clear case of bias in the judicial system, its offensive, its racist & its wrong that a Maori is 5000% more likely to be in jail, where is the justice ?
There is no justice St Calo. Pisses me off to no end. Just last night my new GF got hassled by my fucking Chiuchow landlady about showing her Thai ID card (she's Laos) meanwhile do you think she's pestering this white boy?
Justice = just us.
I hate these stupid videos. They fish for the result they want.

I should dedicate myself to a Youtube channel where I get try to steal the same car second.
And I'll be twice the size of the black preppy pipsqueak, maybe some track marks on my arms, burned out eyes....

Nothing America needs more than an overabundance of scared shitless apologists.
(02-19-2014 09:07 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]don`t blame people.

stereotypes are reality.

^ Bingo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's