Evil Academy

Full Version: Ashley Jessica Interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friends and lovers, gentlemen and ladies... I present to thee the latest installment in my series of interviews, which was conducted with the lovely and intelligent Ashley Jessica. Check it out and let me know what you think:

http://blog.vibinhigher.com/2014/02/ashl...interview/

Hope you all like!

Also, I'm recording the second episode of the podcast tomorrow, with evolutionary biologist Elisabet Sahtouris, whom you might know from the documentary Thrive. Here's a little video of her talking at a TED conference:

Let me know if you guys have anything you'd liked asked of her!
"what kind of creatures destroy their planets"

Yeah Good point. Who started this?

Western Society under the influence of the anti-catholic enlightenment.

before the industrial revolution and the western scientific age, people were coexisting with nature.

It is making more and more sense to me why Japan and China did not want western technology initially. it was forced upon them at gunpoint.
I agree, but thankfully, there seems to be a shift nowadays more towards nature. Even if it's just people started to use organic fruits and veggies in their protein shakes instead of a bunch of chemicals they can't even pronounce, it would appear (from my point of view) that there's a massive shift in consciousness more towards the natural.
Yeah. But even poor scrubs back in the day were eating organic and grass fed organic meat. Now you have to be rich to get what poor people had everyday back then.

Many "poor" people back in the day owned farm and land. Their entire family would live on that land and it would be passed down from father to son.

Of course there have been great benefits to the scientific age such as air-conditioning, the internet, life saving medicine.. but overall the net effect is bad.

Also you could argue that excessively good "life saving medication" has contributed to the out of control population rates.

In the past, people would have 10 kids and maybe 3 would die and a few would live to be old enough to support them when they are too old to work.

You could also argue that with innovations in science, new diseases have been created that are killing people at an alarming rate.

I agree with your point though. It does seem people are shifting towards a more organic attitude towards life. At least the awakened people.

Material excess no longer impresses people at this point. No one cares about your dumb iphone or samsung. No one really goes WOW at your sports car anymore. Heck, people don't even care if you can bang a lot of girls.

people are impressed however if you can live independently of the system. they will envy you.
[Image: 7070_10151994174795139_1019041662_n.png]
^^^ Agreed!! And Ghosthorse? That's a badass name...

EY, I agree with your viewpoints! I just have a firm belief that we ARE slowly but surely beginning to reverse all the wrong that's been done. We're on the precipice, in my belief, of a time that I really can't even fathom. A 'golden age,' if you will Smile
thrive? i think it might remember that flick. IIRC, it had some cheesy effects going on, but was really interesting.

[Image: zz%2BAreciboReply.jpg]

is that it^? about crop circles, free energy, etc?
Yessir! Here's a clip of her from the movie:

I really dug the film and it's message, though she's one of 10 of the participants who have officially disassociated themselves with it. Don't worry, I plan to get into that, for sure Smile From our correspondence so far, and having read her letters to the makers of the film, she wasn't against any of the information set forth, but about the methods they suggest for moving forward. She's very much for the 'love thy enemy' approach.
(02-18-2014 12:22 PM)Vibinhigher Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ Agreed!! And Ghosthorse? That's a badass name...

EY, I agree with your viewpoints! I just have a firm belief that we ARE slowly but surely beginning to reverse all the wrong that's been done. We're on the precipice, in my belief, of a time that I really can't even fathom. A 'golden age,' if you will Smile

I think the will is there to go back, but I'm not sure if people will give up all the conveniences.

and I do agree that we are potentially at the precipice of a cambrian explosion in consciousness.

we are some type of junction point right now for sure. a real one.
EY, the doctor agrees! Just finished the interview, check it out:

^^^ Any input fellas? Felt a little more comfortable for this one, but still very intimidating. I'm just a 26-year-old student, I was in the military for 5 years, can't imagine any other circumstances that'd have someone like me interviewing a Doctor of Evolutionary Biology who's been a professor at MIT and consulted for the UN, hahaha.

This one is more on the spiritual side, for those that might be into that kind of stuff.
Listening now.

Good audio quality. You recorded this from skype?
(02-20-2014 05:25 AM)Vibinhigher Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ Any input fellas? Felt a little more comfortable for this one, but still very intimidating. I'm just a 26-year-old student, I was in the military for 5 years, can't imagine any other circumstances that'd have someone like me interviewing a Doctor of Evolutionary Biology who's been a professor at MIT and consulted for the UN, hahaha.

This one is more on the spiritual side, for those that might be into that kind of stuff.

lol. sounds good. will listen here shortly.
From what I just heard, you did a good job. You let her talk and asked the right questions at the right times.

Did you ask her about the Lucis Trust? That would've been interesting to ask about since she's affiliated with the UN.

I would have also asked her about mythical models in the scientific new age like Lucifer or Prometheus.
(02-20-2014 06:00 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]From what I just heard, you did a good job. You let her talk and asked the right questions at the right times.

Did you ask her about the Lucis Trust? That would've been interesting to ask about since she's affiliated with the UN.

I would have also asked her about mythical models in the scientific new age like Lucifer or Prometheus.

Damn, good questions, EY... I'm still in touch with her, and she mentioned we should do it again sometime, so I'm going to keep this thread bookmarked. Thanks for the input, too, man!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's