Evil Academy

Full Version: I made a youtube video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just playing around chatting online, had a few drinks, thought I would make a video, may delete later, not sure if was best idea, but what the hell

Nice tits, but you'll never beat Kozue.

(02-17-2014 10:21 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]Just playing around chatting online, had a few drinks, thought I would make a video, may delete later, not sure if was best idea, but what the hell

Some ideas are so great, they should never be reconsidered. This video is one of them.
In light of day bit embarrassed by it, but I'm not hiding who & what I am, so it remains
I think this video is fake, since he's wearing Western underwear instead of what they normally wear???!!!
[Image: vamp-ameba_03.jpg]
(02-17-2014 06:35 PM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]I think this video is fake, since he's wearing Western underwear instead of what they normally wear???!!!
[Image: vamp-ameba_03.jpg]
This is more genuine????!!

Very effective use of space and pauses. Builds anticipation and suspense. The chair work was impeccable. Nice tits.
LOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
this guy is making tons of cash from his youtube vids

he is a talented singer:

You've put on weight...
he has a girl in his room

bet he gets tons of bitches

Are they, you know, natural?
(02-17-2014 11:37 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]Very effective use of space and pauses. Builds anticipation and suspense. The chair work was impeccable. Nice tits.

Thanks, it's good to get positive feedback occasionally, makes me feel all warm inside, although that may just be the dodgy air conditioning unit
(02-17-2014 11:42 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]You've put on weight...

Country breakfasts fren , country breakfasts
I wouldn't get anything done all day if I had tits like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's