Evil Academy

Full Version: The Cannon Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Pilot Episode, a two-parter:

More episodes!!!!

He was a sex-symbol.

Let that be an inspiration to all of us.

Australia made a local version of Cannon with a portly and suitably mustached Australian actor in the role, the TV show was called 'Bluey'. A few years later, a comedy team dubbed the soundtrack, re-named it 'Barge Ass' and included it as weekly segment on their TV show. Not sure if non-Aussies will 'get' this humor, but posting anyway.

(02-16-2014 09:26 PM)Redneck Wrote: [ -> ]Australia made a local version of Cannon with a portly and suitably mustached Australian actor in the role, the TV show was called 'Bluey'. A few years later, a comedy team dubbed the soundtrack, re-named it 'Barge Ass' and included it as weekly segment on their TV show. Not sure if non-Aussies will 'get' this humor, but posting anyway.

Lol. Glad to have him on board brother. The more fat detectives, the merrier!

Well, that wraps up season 1. I'll be off to the medical dispensary tomorrow to pick up my 'medicine' to sooth that troublesome 'back ailment' of mine and settling into the easy chair to watch me some Cannon!

Cheers fellas. And good watchin' to ya!!.
[Image: images6_zpsa3d8a403.jpg]

Season 2!!!

If William Conrad was a Christian priest who was shot out of a German artillery piece, would that be a....
A Canon Cannon out of a Kanon???!!!
Hahaha BA!!!!!!!!!!
I'm hoping Fred sees all these Cannon episodes and decides to sign up.
(02-17-2014 02:50 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping Fred sees all these Cannon episodes and decides to sign up.
Tell Fred not to be intimidated by the high level of education here???!!! He doesn't have to have a PhD to post some good thread....
After all I only have a...
B.A.??????????!!!!!!!!
(02-17-2014 02:59 PM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2014 02:50 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]I'm hoping Fred sees all these Cannon episodes and decides to sign up.
Tell Fred not to be intimidated by the high level of education here???!!! He doesn't have to have a PhD to post some good thread....
After all I only have a...
B.A.??????????!!!!!!!!
With a Minor in Faygotology....
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's