Evil Academy

Full Version: Our Robocop Remake Coke Party Scene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

yeah. saw this.

pretty funny.

coke definitely has some sway over some people.

drugs are bad mmmmkay
Video removed. TBH I've never seen the attraction to coke. I've tried it a few times and it's not horrible or anything, just too expensive for what it delivers.

I'd rather have coffee packets.
i think it's the glamour and image. people feel high class doing that stuff maybe.

people say the high only lasts for like 20 min. doesn't seem very good bang for the buck.
Snort it and you get a little pumped and your throat goes numb.

Base it and you are just chasing the dragon, trying to get some place you're never going to be.

It just never made sense to me. I'd take the same weight of weed over coke any day of the week, unless there's someone next to me willing to pay the exorbitant price for the coke, then I'll take the coke and sell it to that dude so I can buy more weed.

Weed rocks. Coke sucks.
well doesn't coke bring you up while weed mellows you out?

i guess it would depend on personality type.
thx for the info. seems you have much experience in this arena.

mdma guys to me yeah they seemed more mellow, whereas coke doesn't change your personality as much it just amplifies who you already are.

but the big danger to me is that if you abuse this stuff you can probably not get happy through natural means. I know some e-heads who can't party without that stuff anymore. they are not having fun if they are not on it. whereas with me it's mroe about the music. of course I drink alcohol so it helps. good music can really get you high.. but nowadays with the house , tech house garbage.. I dunno. this style seems very narcissistic and not euphoric like trance.
(02-10-2014 05:45 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]thx for the info. seems you have much experience in this arena.

mdma guys to me yeah they seemed more mellow, whereas coke doesn't change your personality as much it just amplifies who you already are.

but the big danger to me is that if you abuse this stuff you can probably not get happy through natural means. I know some e-heads who can't party without that stuff anymore. they are not having fun if they are not on it. whereas with me it's mroe about the music. of course I drink alcohol so it helps. good music can really get you high.. but nowadays with the house , tech house garbage.. I dunno. this style seems very narcissistic and not euphoric like trance.

good info.

have you messed with opiates?
Drugs are death
(02-10-2014 06:45 AM)PUBLICnoose Wrote: [ -> ]Drugs are death

[Image: CaptainObviousStrikesAgain-30.jpg]
Anti d has been swinging from my nuts lately. You my girlfriend now?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's