Evil Academy

Full Version: the fun of Old McD chicken mcnuggets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
before the all white meat versions, they actually mixed white and dark meat in the same batch of nuggets.

When I was a kid I used to just single out the dark meat ones cuz they were juicier. they had a lightly darker tinge to them.

You never knew how many you were gonna get.
Obviously, anything McDonald's sells, is poison. But I actually think the old McNuggets were less poisonousness then the new ones. Tastier too...
yes. It's def. not good for you. I only eat MCd occasionally but the old ones were definitely better.

it's amazing how popular it is , esp. in Asia.

people make fun of it, but they can't stop going.
There was a time I would eat McDonalds 1-2 times a week. Even knowing how bad it was for me, I still enjoyed every bite.

I actually think the worst thing for you is the fries. If you stay away from them, its not as bad.
yeah the fries and the cola are the real killers.

the meat is supposedly 100% ground meat. the cheese is basically cheesefood.. and the bread seems normal.

not quality bread or cheese obviously.
In Japan and asia.. MCD functions as a study hall and many are 24 hours.

IN China, MCD is a place for homeless to sleep at night. AVOID MCD in China at night. very stinky.
^ not exactly homeless, but people who are travelling and too cheap to get a hotel or motel.
(03-11-2013 02:47 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]before the all white meat versions, they actually mixed white and dark meat in the same batch of nuggets.

When I was a kid I used to just single out the dark meat ones cuz they were juicier. they had a lightly darker tinge to them.

You never knew how many you were gonna get.

I see some interracial children that are awesome at maths and street crime being part of ey's future.
Selling a car, cleaning up under the seat found a old mcnugget, couldnt remember the last time I had eaten these things so was quite old, it was petrified, like a fossilised rock, but harder, throwing it on the concrete floor did not even chip this relic, amazing chemical reaction to have fossilised a degradable object is such a short time without the pressures of weight or extreme temperatures to aid it.
Made me respect the industrial chemists involved in mcdonalds manufacturing.
^ BWAHAHAH. GENIUS
Due to reading this thread I was inspired to buy a 6 pack of these today in a fries and orange juice combo, barbeque sauce, as I have suspected for sometime processed foods don't agree with me, it needs a sustained diet of them for some time to get the correct enzymes working & / or killed, whichever way it works.
I did finish them but there was no euphoric rush nor quiet satisfaction gained, rather a feeling of mild disappointment.
yes with fast food, the first bite or 2 feels good.. but then after you eat it, you feel regret.

it is similar to pop music or cheap sexual flings.

Good observation Calo!
regret that is exactly.

the satisfaction was so fleetling to make it seem it was just imagination and really the only person being fooled, was myself.
yeah, it's crappy food. This thread is not an endorsement of Mcd. I got hungry and ordered some deliver Mcd nuggets.

these things are really bad. they dont' fill you up either.

it's just nothing food. Probably not totally poison, but shitty nutrition.
McDonald's is not filling at all. At least at other bigger joints you leave satisfied.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's