Evil Academy

Full Version: The Problem of Increasing Human Energy by Nikola Tesla (Free PDF)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seen Tesla mentioned on another thread, and it reminded me of a book he wrote called The Problem of Increasing Human Energy.

The PDF (download link below) is only 33 pages, and worth a read imo.

From Amazon.com...

Quote:By Elliot Malach VINE™ VOICE

This book offers a great insight into the mind of one of the geniuses of all time. Tesla converts how we reach enlightenment (increasing human energy) into a mathematical equation and shows how we can achieve that end.

He discusses how to end war, or the wasteful use of human energy, a negative force, to how to obtain positive energy cheaply, to energy transmission throughout the planet. Like most of the ancient philosophers, he was both a man of science and a man of religion and spiritualism.

Quote:By
Jeremy W. Gragg - See all my reviews

In this book Tesla explores the various means by which we can and must increase our energy. He also foreshadows many modern technologies such as a means to communicate with anyone around the globe instantly (the internet), and many of the green technologies we see today. Throughout the book Tesla makes stunning predictions that reveal his unique insights into what the future would (and has) become. He also outlines solutions to some of our modern problems such as overpopulation by increasing energy.

It is a very unique book from a very intelligent scientist and I would highly recommend this book for everyone.

Here's the link to download the book.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...7494,d.b2I
the man is criminally underrated.

wonder what he did to piss off the controllers.
Quote:This
precious fluid, which daily infuses new life into us,
is likewise the chief vehicle through which disease
and death enter our bodies. The germs of destruction it conveys are enemies all the more terrible as
they perform their fatal work unperceived. They
seal our doom while we live and enjoy. The majority of people are so ignorant or careless in
drinking water, and the consequences of this are so
disastrous, that a philanthropist can scarcely use
his efforts better than by endeavoring to enlighten
those who are thus injuring themselves.

this man would not like the fluoride in the water. GOOD READ.
Quote:The production of artificial food as a means
for causing an increase of the human mass naturally suggests itself, but a direct attempt of this
kind to provide nourishment does not appear to me
rational, at least not for the present. Whether we
could thrive on such food is very doubtful. We are
the result of ages of continuous adaptation, and we
cannot radically change without unforeseen and, in
all probability, disastrous consequences. So uncertain an experiment should not be tried.
By far
the best way, it seems to me, to meet the ravages of
the evil, would be to find ways of increasing the
productivity of the soil.

LMFAO. this dude is trashing GMO food.

HAHA. wow. good read!
(03-10-2013 03:39 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the man is criminally underrated.

wonder what he did to piss off the controllers.

He used his genius to help mankind, instead of using it to make money.
Quote:Laxity of morals is a
terrible evil,
which poisons both mind and body,
and which is responsible for a great reduction of
the human mass in some countries. Many of the
present customs and tendencies are productive of
similar hurtful results. For example, the society
life, modern education and pursuits of women,
tending to draw them away from their household
duties and make men out of them, must needs
detract from the elevating ideal they represent,
diminish the artistic creative power, and cause
sterility and a general weakening of the race.

THIS GUY IS SPEAKING AGAINST DEBAUCHERY. not a surprise he's not promoted. they don't want people idolizing this guy.

His ideas are dangerous for the controllers.
Quote:So we find that the three possible solutions of the great problem of increasing human energy are answered by the three words: food, peace, work. Many a year I have thought and pondered, lost myself in speculations and theories, considering man as a mass moved by a force, viewing his inexplicable movement in the light of a mechanical one, and applying the simple principles of mechanics to the analysis of the same until I arrived at these solutions, only to realize that they were taught to me in my early childhood. These three words sound the key-notes of the Christian religion. Their scientific meaning and purpose now clear to me: food to increase the mass, peace to diminish the retarding force, and work to increase the force accelerating human movement. These are the only three solutions which are possible of that great problem, and all of them have one object, one end, namely, to increase human energy. When we recognize this, we cannot help wondering how profoundly wise and scientific and how immensely practical the Christian religion is, and in what a marked contrast it stands in this respect to other religions. It is unmistakably the result of practical experiment and scientific observation which have extended through the ages, while other religions seem to be the outcome of merely abstract reasoning. Work, untiring effort, useful and accumulative, with periods of rest and recuperation aiming at higher efficiency, is its chief and ever-recurring command. Thus we are inspired both by Christianity and Science to do our utmost toward increasing the performance of mankind. This most important of human problems I shall now specifically consider.

this is what I've been trying to tell people. I'm not even a western-phile at all, but you can't help but just notice how powerful roman/orthodox christianity is.

they just GET IT! it's humanistic. Spiritualized paganism! that is why it's adaptable to science.

also his praise for Christianity is probably not getting him cookie points with the controllers either.
Quote:Nikola Tesla was born on 10 July (O.S. 28 June) 1856 to Serb parents in the village of Smiljan, Austrian Empire (modern-day Croatia). His father, Milutin Tesla, was a priest of the Serbian Orthodox Church.[20] Tesla's mother, Đuka Tesla (née Mandić), whose father was also a Serbian Orthodox priest,[21] had a talent for making home craft tools and for memorizing many Serbian epic poems, even though she had never learned how to read

amazing.

Science and faith do not clash. I see it time and time again.

Catholics invented the scientific method and discovered the big bang.

NIkola's Science seems very humane. You can feel his humanity.. this comes form his Christian background.

His more famous rival, thomas edison, was an atheist.
Quote:On 9 January, after learning of Tesla's death, the FBI ordered the Alien Property Custodian to seize all of Tesla's belongings,[162] even though Tesla was an American citizen.[163] Tesla's entire estate from the Hotel New Yorker and other New York City hotels was transported to the Manhattan Storage and Warehouse Company under OAP seal.[162]
Quote:... man's new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct .... The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny. A century from now it will no more occur to a normal person to mate with a person eugenically unfit than to marry a habitual criminal.[211]

NOT COOL TESLA. what were you thinking? LOL. dude is arguing for eugenics.
Quote:Despite his own mental illness, Nikola Tesla advocated eugenics for the year 2100

OUCH.

guess no one is perfect.

You cannot force eugenics. You can set policies that reward intelligent/fit people to procreate though.
be careful when trying to make Gods out of men.
(03-10-2013 02:49 PM)MightMakesRight Wrote: [ -> ]I seen Tesla mentioned on another thread, and it reminded me of a book he wrote called The Problem of Increasing Human Energy.

The PDF (download link below) is only 33 pages, and worth a read imo.

From Amazon.com...

Quote:By Elliot Malach VINE™ VOICE

This book offers a great insight into the mind of one of the geniuses of all time. Tesla converts how we reach enlightenment (increasing human energy) into a mathematical equation and shows how we can achieve that end.

He discusses how to end war, or the wasteful use of human energy, a negative force, to how to obtain positive energy cheaply, to energy transmission throughout the planet. Like most of the ancient philosophers, he was both a man of science and a man of religion and spiritualism.

Quote:By
Jeremy W. Gragg - See all my reviews

In this book Tesla explores the various means by which we can and must increase our energy. He also foreshadows many modern technologies such as a means to communicate with anyone around the globe instantly (the internet), and many of the green technologies we see today. Throughout the book Tesla makes stunning predictions that reveal his unique insights into what the future would (and has) become. He also outlines solutions to some of our modern problems such as overpopulation by increasing energy.

It is a very unique book from a very intelligent scientist and I would highly recommend this book for everyone.

Here's the link to download the book.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&...7494,d.b2I

Thank you for this pdf, you sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I was wholly unaware of tesla's stance on eugenics, which for me, as a fan of tesla, is a slight let down.

As to EY, your comment on pissing of the powers that be. If I remember correctly, the electric current wars were between westinghouse (tesla) verse morgan (edison). Once tesla decisively defeated edison with alternating current, morgan lost his investments in direct current.

Also, tesla claimed to have designed a wireless conductor of sorts that would electrically charge batteries for free through the ionosphere (this is the only way i can describe it as i am wildy ignorant of electical engineering). If this were to be true then one could understand the threat tesla posed to TPTB.
yeah.. the dude is the father of the electrical age for sure.

Dont' mess with the house of morgan.. ranked top 5 in the ranking of most powerful banks!
It's worth noting that in Tesla's era eugenics was widely accepted and spoken about openly. Winston Churchill had plenty to say about it - Link

The term eugenics has also evolved.

The way they spoke about eugenics back then was closer to Planned Parenthood today than it is to Nazi concentration camps, which is what most people think of when they hear the term eugenics.

About the eugenics quote...

As far as I can tell there's only one article where Tesla talks about the subject, it's the February 9, 1935 issue of Liberty magazine. - Link to the article

If you read the article he was asked to predict what the world will be like a 100 years from now. What he thinks the world will be like, not necessarily what he wants the world to be like, but people have taken that one quote about eugenics and blown it way out of proportion.

There's also a couple CT's about that article.

Some people say it was a hit piece commissioned by Westinghouse or Morgan. Other say it was edited by a Nazi sympathizer to promote eugenics.

What we do know is that Tesla was 78 years old, and living in poverty when this article was written. He had suffered decades of abuse and slander at the hands of the same people who made billions of dollars off his inventions.

So it's not really fair to judge him based on this one article because he was understandably, a little pissed off at the world by then.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's