Evil Academy

Full Version: Keshe Foundation releasing new technology to the public
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey all

If you are unfamiliar with the Keshe Foundation... it is a fantastic and amazing story.

Located in Iran, Keshe has claimed for years to have advanced technology in numerous fields that are being suppressed. They claim to have advanced technologies of free energy, space travel, and more. According to Keshe and his fans, the isolation of Keshe is one of the reasons why Iran is being so heavily targeted by the west.

In this new demonstration, Keshe demonstrates technology that essentially enables man to MAKE A MAGNET FOR ANY MATERIAL. Thus, specific particles can be magnetically extracted from the air, water, or soil with ease. The material/chemicals desired are attracted to the 'magnet' and collect into a solid.

Though he claims the technology was developed for purposes of deep space travel, he offers it up for free to the public as a solution for Fukishima, and environmental clean-up strategies etc. It essentially allows us to extract any poison, any material, any pollution from the environment without even touching it.

A good (and intelligent) friend of mine is a very big on Keshe, I have looked into it quite extensively it is a very interesting case. On one hand he offers little proof for many of his extravagant claims. On the other hand he makes a pretty fuckin good presentation lol

i was reading over some economic reports and by GDP iran is like top 15 in terms of wealth in the world.

no wonder the NWO wants to destabilize them.
EY - have you heard of Keshe?

I would be interested in your opinion.
(02-04-2014 03:39 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]i was reading over some economic reports and by GDP iran is like top 15 in terms of wealth in the world.

no wonder the NWO wants to destabilize them.

Its easy to have high GDP when your money doesn't come into existence as debt with interest attached
my opinion is that they are all theoretical.. the concepts may be feasible but there is little math behind it.

this professor here explains:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/pdfs/Prof...e(VUB).pdf
Who is Dr. ir. Marc Van Overmeire?

in the last paragraph he even admits the study is not in his field and he advised to pass it to an expert.

Why did you post this?
I am not ignoring the possibility he is a fraud... only a very interesting one as the OP vid shows.

Very curious situation
i am looking over the website.

he has these theoretical solar panels that work in the day or at night.

again no real explanation as to how they work. "patent under application"

LOL.

my initial guess is that he's a fraud. but I think some of these alternative concepts should be investigated by corporate backed scientists as well.
In the final few minutes of the OP vid, he gets pretty tough, saying that this technology will change everything, and that he is leaking it to the public. Says he has been contacted by several countries who are developing this technology for practical use.

It is as though he is speaking directly to the elites, making threats that the technology will fuck up their plans and change the world.

What if 'corporate backed scientists' are already behind and no longer credible to review?

This reminds me a lot of pre-war germany, way ahead on new technology, making all kinds of things better and more efficient, and thus demonized and attacked by the western empire
i definitely believe in suppressed technology, but too many people are making outrageous claims.

a cheap or almost free energy source would definitely change the power balance. people could be living independently off the grid.

Solar power as it is right now is at what's called "grid parity" it's just as cheap as traditional power sources, but the adoption rate is still generally pretty low. there is also the problem of energy retention.
I have not watched these (and will likely not, lol)

...but these are just 4 videos of a 9 part series with other people discssing and examining his models. I do not understand it all but its a helluva lot of time to be bullshitting, lol

LOL @ those vids

"skype video feed blocked at this point"

"sorry video was accidentally blocked"

"skype down again"

this is the same guy that claimed his technology brought down the US drone. could be some truth to his claims.

however NO INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION OF HIS CLAIMS. also he made a lot of promises to reveal things but never kept his promises.
Listening to this now...

Apparently I was wrong about him being quarantined in Iran - dude was educated in London, has been working from Belgium for a while, and recently moved to Italy

sorry for that, most of what I know is through my friend (who is quite cryptic sometimes lol)

I post here to educate but also to learn more through collaborative exploration and analysis
(02-04-2014 04:16 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]LOL @ those vids

"skype video feed blocked at this point"

"sorry video was accidentally blocked"

"skype down again"

this is the same guy that claimed his technology brought down the US drone. could be some truth to his claims.

however NO INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION OF HIS CLAIMS. also he made a lot of promises to reveal things but never kept his promises.

Good post

In truth for a few years my friend has been tapping about him and I felt the same thing; a lot of talk no proof

But the vid in the OP is on a slightly different level, I wonder if he may be a little more than that
there are also claims that there are engines/cars that run just on water.

research a guy called "stanley meyer"
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's