Evil Academy

Full Version: My lil man played Newaza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Indentured Dawg

Last night. Got his ass handed to him by some 9 year old. Im soooo proud!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Indentured Dawg

Dont let his uglyness fool you in these pics, he scrubs up well and is a hansome little hybrid.
[Image: skej5meuq0gonnma.jpg]

Indentured Dawg

LOL you are so lame bro, your game is so played out.

Have fun being that lame face book pic cut and pasta talking 6/10 white chics while I have my very own 8/10 azn slave girl and thick Korean wife on tap. Ive posted pics to prove it baby dick.

I still remember when you posted that face book message to that ugly white chic you were stalking "So how's the boy boy"

You lame fuck Asian beta fuck LOLZ

So mad that Im living the life huh?

*Waits for cut and paste race troll pic*

Solly..me no carrrr
Looking @ pics of your son, now I know understand Filipinos were created.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Actually that does make sense. Flips originally came from Taiwan. Then they mated with the local darkies.

AUSTRONESIAN POWAR

Indentured Dawg

[Image: power_socket_au.jpg]

Keep race trolling me Fu Man Chu and imma put your lights out.

Indentured Dawg

(01-31-2014 10:50 AM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Actually that does make sense. Flips originally came from Taiwan. Then they mated with the local darkies.

AUSTRONESIAN POWAR

LOLZ see Dong ^^^ that's how you race troll VU.
Good stuff brah. You're still wasted amirite?
Went to Nana last night. I think I've outworn my welcome at the plaza apparently the white mongers are scared of my tiny ginger ass. Had to go over to soi africa to get laid.
Judo is awesome for boys, great foundation to start to formulate a solid knowledge. Good work dad! All my sons are judokas, 2 black belts one brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bro your kids should just tell everyone that they're Filipino. Makes life real simple. Just imagine having to tell every single stranger your family history, over and over again.

These dumb white fools can't even find Fiji on the map. They have to ask if I'm from north or south Korea. Smh

Indentured Dawg

(01-31-2014 10:54 AM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Bro your kids should just tell everyone that they're Filipino. Makes life real simple. Just imagine having to tell every single stranger your family history, over and over again.

These dumb white fools can't even find Fiji on the map. They have to ask if I'm from north or south Korea. Smh

We have in our circle of friends probably 20 kids my kids regularly play with, only 2-3 are "pure bred". Its one massive f-k fest down here....I got a place on my couch for your yellow ass anytime you like.

Brah Fiji is a top destination for Aussie travellers, dont confuse our white people with yours ok? Ours generally have passports.

Yeah the amount of times people ask me "So is your wife from North or South Korea?" is amazing and I just SMH too.

Indentured Dawg

(01-31-2014 10:54 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Judo is awesome for boys, great foundation to start to formulate a solid knowledge. Good work dad! All my sons are judokas, 2 black belts one brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck you must be proud What! How old are they now?

Good thing about having a Korean wife is that she actually has no probablem with our son getting bashed, she says all young men need it and I agree.
Does look like a flip though.

"These dumb white fools can't even find Fiji on the map. They have to ask if I'm from north or south Korea. Smh"

LOL just lol. dumb white fools.... ROR.
[Image: 3qog2j.jpg]
So... Are you from NK or SK you coy fuckwits?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's