Evil Academy

Full Version: The 2014 Illuminati Bowl Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Based on recent history, God only knows what the Cabal has in store for our viewing pleasure this year.

Should be interesting.
IN

Do we know who's performing?
I'll do a psychic photoshop prophecy and we'll see how accurate I am
Simple wardrobe Malfunction Dean... Stop seeing things that are not their to fit your agenda!
[Image: janet_jackson_justin_superbowl.jpg]

[Image: janet_jackson_superbowl-clean.jpg]
So this year's CT rumor has a co-ordinated poison gas attack occurring on the field while exits are destroyed by explosions.

Even the quarter it will occur has been "exposed", the third.

You've all been warned. If its on BeforeItsNews, it's a stone cold lock.
(01-30-2014 11:38 AM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]IN

Do we know who's performing?
I'll do a psychic photoshop prophecy and we'll see how accurate I am

We'll find out...everybody loves a good prophecy.
(01-30-2014 11:46 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]So this year's CT rumor has a co-ordinated poison gas attack occurring on the field while exits are destroyed by explosions.

Even the quarter it will occur has been "exposed", the third.

You've all been warned. If its on BeforeItsNews, it's a stone cold lock.

Yeah, Godlikeproductions will also probably have numerous doomsday predictions this weekend.

The people on that website are rarely ever wrong. Wink
(01-30-2014 11:39 AM)antidisestablishmentarianism Wrote: [ -> ]Simple wardrobe Malfunction Dean... Stop seeing things that are not their to fit your agenda!
[Image: janet_jackson_justin_superbowl.jpg]

[Image: janet_jackson_superbowl-clean.jpg]

Sounds legit.

No way could that be based on an occult ritual and the steel sun intentionally placed on the nipple before hand.

The metal sun on the nipple is standard female attire.

Crazy conspiracy theories IMO.
Masato Toys,

The halftime entertainers are Bruno Mars joined by The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
No Kanye, Rhianna or Macklemore? I guess they didn't like my half time idea or see it on the other thread.

There's gotta be a pentagram or baphomet somewhere at least, or that checkerboard thingy.
I predict a black and white checker board making an appearance.
(01-30-2014 01:14 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]No Kanye, Rhianna or Macklemore? I guess they didn't like my half time idea or see it on the other thread.

There's gotta be a pentagram or baphomet somewhere at least, or that checkerboard thingy.

You beat me to it, well played.
My masters have taught me well...

Ah, good old Sandy Hook. Never forget.

Or maybe we'll just level the whole area to the ground so you forget, but never forget.

LOL!
(01-30-2014 03:34 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, good old Sandy Hook. Never forget.

Or maybe we'll just level the whole area to the ground so you forget, but never forget.

LOL!

I'll be darned if that isn't one of the victims on the far right(Olivia Engel).

I realize it obviously can't be but the resemblance is pretty crazy...like an older sister or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's