Evil Academy

Full Version: who said this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Indentured Dawg

"How the son of a single mom can become president of the greatest nation on earth"?
(01-29-2014 09:37 PM)Indentured Dawg Wrote: [ -> ]"How the son of a single mom can become president of the greatest nation on earth"?

Barrack Hussein Obama
"How the son of a single mom can become president of the greatest nation on earth"?
Indentured Dawg - 2014

Indentured Dawg

ABC Redneck??
(01-29-2014 09:49 PM)Indentured Dawg Wrote: [ -> ]ABC Redneck??

Nah, Google Wink
I heard that part of the speech on the radio before I shut it off in disgust. I made it about 45 seconds. Something about the economy being great and on the way up, and jobs coming back from overseas. Fairy tale level shit to anybody who is paying attention.

Indentured Dawg

"Because I believe that when women succeed America succeeds."?
*Cue applause, lots of applause!*
A transgender toilet in every kindergarten! Yes we can!
Pedophilia reclassified as a sexual orientation rather than a mental illness! Hope and Change!
(01-29-2014 10:56 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]A transgender toilet in every kindergarten! Yes we can!

It's nice to see that you have finally come around and are now accepting people in all their different forms.

This forum is a great tool for the liberals it would seem. This pleases me greatly.
Yes, it certainly is grand! Niw give us a kiss!
(01-30-2014 07:58 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it certainly is grand! Niw give us a kiss!

The poster of the year is flirting with me! It makes me feel special and pretty all at once.

I'll make sure to wear my pretty red dress for the occasion.
Lol! Love is in the air!
[Image: CWPHOTO.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's