Evil Academy

Full Version: Super Weird Snowden Alien "revelation"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
obviously BS, but huff post reported on it:

The craziest story to emerge from the Edward Snowden leaked documents affair probably has nothing to do with Edward Snowden ... or reality.

According to a story posted by Iran's Fars News Agency, the U.S. government has been under the control of a shadow government overseen by extraterrestrials who helped Nazi Germany's rise in the 1930s.

The news agency story suggests that documents revealed by Snowden are part of a Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) report which states the information provides "incontrovertible proof that an alien/extraterrestrial intelligence agenda is driving U.S. domestic and international policy, and has been doing so since 1945."

The Washington Post and other news sources have pointed out that Iran's quasi official news agency has a tendency for fanciful tales and fabricated quotes.

But what has yet to be clarified is how the reputation of one prominent member of the community of UFO believers -- former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer -- has been exploited and misrepresented.

As this story spiraled out of control, Hellyer allegedly confirmed the Fars story was totally accurate. But let's do a little fact checking.

It is true that Hellyer is outspoken about his belief that Earth has been visited by ETs. Nevertheless, he denies any connection to the original source of this Nazi space alien yarn.
where is the snowden document?

are the news agencies just making up tales to get people to click on their website?

that is why I pay less attention to random news these days.
also thx to fugazi for finding this
Well there it is, folks. Aliens are real.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I am watching how ice cream bars are made, I had no idea the wrap come on a roll, its heat sealed and the machine makes 300 an hour. Ive heard aliens like the vanilla with chocolate wafers. I do too they remind me of when I was two, it was my first solid first food right after I had my tonsils removed. Its hurt like hell but as you can imagine, it was as easy to eat as pablum.

Ever since I have believed in the aliens, I don't keep ice cream bars in the fridge in my home
hellyer is in toronto this thursday with dan dicks no?
Canada’s Former Defense Minister Says Aliens Are Living Among Us
by JacobSloan on January 8, 2014 in News
Russia Today speaks to Paul Hellyer, Canada’s defense minister at the height of the Cold War, who claims that benevolent aliens infiltrated human civilization long ago:

During the Cold War, 1961, there were about 50 UFOs in formation flying south from Russia across Europe. The Supreme Allied Command investigated for 3 years and they decided that, with absolute certainty, four species – at least – had been visiting this planet for thousands of years.

How many [extraterrestrial] species are there? I used to think between two and twelve, but the reports that I’ve been getting from sources are that there are about 80 different species…”Tall Whites”…”Short Greys”…and some of them look just like us and you wouldn’t know if you walked past one on the street.

They come from various places. Different star systems – the Pleadis, Zeta Reticuli and several others…but in the past few months I have met [those] who made me aware that there are some in our own star system.
this paul hellyer guy is sooo full of it LMFAO

he has never seen an alien. only a UFO. hey I've seen a UFO before too.

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT!
OMG! this hellyer guy is FULL ON DISINFORMATION. HAHAHAHAH

"tall white aliens could be mistaken for someone from denmark"

-hellyer
I recommend any FB users here "like" Graham Hancock's page. He's been linking a lot of interesting stories with his commentary lately.

That's where I found this one.

I don't dismiss this story as easily as you do, EY. Sure, it's likely untrue. But there have been plenty of fringe whistleblowers who have told similar tales. One day we may find out that the truth was much stranger than even the CT's ever imagined...Wink
i believe people have seen UFOs and stuff. but this hellyer guy stretches it to aliens walking amongst us with zero proof.

i am open to the idea, but I just see zero evidence!
As far as the meddling in human affairs code of conduct the tall whites have broken this on numerous occasions, yet NOTHING has been done shout it, their arrogance knows no bounds, the code means none of the other species intervene to stop their intervention, this 80 species is nonsense as well, no other credible source even remotely suggests significant numbers beyond the widely accepted 6 to 10, 80 is a number just thrown out there for controversy sake iMo
Wouldn't that be fucking awesome though?

[Image: x_files___i_want_to_believe_by_ramaelk-d4zlmrd.jpg]
Not awesome, the tall whites have been raping us literally for too long, and our leaders, our media, our military remain silent?, why? Retaliation? The tW are already outside the accord they are the ones who should be retaliated against if there is any sense of honour in the alien community where is the accountability?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's