Evil Academy

Full Version: Online Persona Taking Over Real Life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was on a double date lastnight at a jazz bar with this Italian broad and her Asian best friend and her white date.

yes it was interracial heaven.

The guy is an uppity law school know it all... still in school of course. Self admitted liberal. Oh boy...... Okay.... so the conversation eventually found its way into politics. I began biting my nails whilst shaking my head... before long, the unstoppable frate trane found its inevitable destination into "the decline of the great West".

I was like.... no..God please.......

[Image: new-moon-laurent-red-eyes.jpg]

What followed was an epic 15 minute soliloquy about why the White man lost his power because of the liberal media's creation of feminism and racism. I broke every viewpoint down with stats, social commentary, examples and expert analysis. Everything from the blacks housing projects raising generations on the backs of responsible guilt-tripping middle class to the female becoming the alpha of the family union therefore creating the skyrocketing divorce rates and raising dysfunctional future generations with no father figure.

During this 10-15 m rant.... everyone just stared at me wide eyed.... at first there was resistance... but the politically incorrect juggernaut crushed the opposition like twigs. Eventually my date began kicking my shins under the table with the most awkward smile on her face. Her eye-brows were arched so high, they looked ready to take flight.

Right after i finished...... there was a ringing in my ear and I watched as everyone lowered their heads and thought to myself.....

[Image: 228909_Is_this_real_life.jpg]
ha ha but did y'all go back to your flash condo in toronto and do cocaine and get naked and……..

People are lazy media consumers. They probably wanted to talk about "the Wolf of Wall Street" and you shut them down bruv
Shit, this is just a persona to you?

My list of American friends plummeted like 90% after I exposed my true views IRL. It's not even funny. Now I only socialize with other Asians. We typically have similar views. I find it MUCH easier to break them free of their brainwashing than the typical white lib in California. I don't give a fuck anymore. They can't harm me. I separate my social and professional relations.

Just imagine the rage that ensues when you tell anyone the truth about racial differences in intelligence, crime, feminism, Jews, etc. Heads start exploding. Somewhere in heaven a blacks gets its wings.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
(01-24-2014 09:21 PM)what Wrote: [ -> ]ha ha but did y'all go back to your flash condo in toronto and do cocaine and get naked and……..

People are lazy media consumers. They probably wanted to talk about "the Wolf of Wall Street" and you shut them down bruv

we did talk about that movie and i took over that conversation too. lolz
(01-24-2014 09:22 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Shit, this is just a persona to you?

My list of American friends plummeted like 90% after I exposed my true views IRL. It's not even funny. Now I only socialize with other Asians. We typically have similar views. I find it MUCH easier to break them free of their brainwashing than the typical white lib in California. I don't give a fuck anymore. They can't harm me. I separate my social and professional relations.

Just imagine the rage that ensues when you tell anyone the truth about racial differences in intelligence, crime, feminism, Jews, etc. Heads start exploding. Somewhere in heaven a blacks gets its wings.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

LOL. yeah i can totally see that about losing friends. the guys are cool but it's the female friends. but who cares about that. i only want bang bang bang.

i really do hold these views but i would still be diplomatic about expressing them. i'd simply imply.

i don't think i've ever just went full Stormfront mode on strangers before.
realistic views about race/culture should be more acceptable these days.

feminist bashing should be quite acceptable as well. A lot of white americans are against that stuff.

even in places like SF I basically talk about similar things that I talk about on the forum with no weird looks.

people are more receptive than ever to "alternative" views.
For the longest time conservative minded people were hot-tempered, and lacked wit. Libs could easily lure them into humiliating outbursts by staying calm and throwing out little barbs.

It seems to be the opposite these days.
That's awesome! It's fun to go full ham sometimes when people are acting like douches.

You think whatever you want and I'll do the same, I ain't editing shit to please you. You don't like it, there's the door.

I've been told many times 'You're all id!'. I am ok with this.
(01-24-2014 10:28 PM)Gimp Wrote: [ -> ]For the longest time conservative minded people were hot-tempered, and lacked wit. Libs could easily lure them into humiliating outbursts by staying calm and throwing out little barbs.

It seems to be the opposite these days.

yeah. conservatives have adapted.

they are not as straightforward now which is smart. have to adapt.

Putin is the master of combating the liberal agenda without being inflammatory.
I've done this very thing a couple of times. Didn't take long to realize that you have to be more subtle and approach these conversations gently.

Now I typically sit back and listen to others talk and see what they say before I even think about interjecting reality into the mix. Most people aren't ready to have their ideals smashed to bits.
it's tough for the brainwashed people. it's also tough for a lot of "educated" folks.

they basically have to relearn a lot of the things they've been taught or told.

i would not be surprised if some hate groups were supported by the establishment. they are very useful towards discrediting any type of moderate conservatism.
online argumentation and gathered knowledge can definitely help you in real life.

on a forum you are communicating with 100s fo people at a time. therefore you will be exposed to many viewpoints, thereby sharpening your views.

problem is most people are using the net to watch dumb videos or posting their dinner no one cares about on facebook.

i think something like evilyoshida.com is a very good use of the net. spreading knowledge, sharing ideas etc.
I would love the opportunity to lay the smackdown on some libtards with the shit I learn on this site. But I don't get out that much these days... keep doing your thing Dong Johnson, online persona or not.
I applaud you for letting those goons know what's up but did u smash? The girls probably thought u were some crazy tin foil hat wearing mofo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
My online persona is probably much different than my 'real life persona'.

But it's almost impossible to not take facts and other things you learn here and sometimes inject them into your everyday conversations.

It's about learning and growing IMO.

It doesn't mean you have to be a jerk. Facts, if rational and empirical, speak for themselves IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's