Evil Academy

Full Version: Australia is NWO central.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this is what australians saw for NYE

[Image: sydneynye-e1390403447823.jpg?resize=580%2C327]
Royal Australian Mint created this coin to celebrate the new year

[Image: 2014-1-Holographic-Silver-Proof-SNYE_REV...=450%2C450]
[Image: Mtvaustraliaawards2007log0.gif]
not a surprise since the queen is the head of world freemasonry
The queen and freemasonry you say?

[Image: qe2-nurse-zoom1-630x320.jpg]

[Image: zoom2.jpg]
It makes me laugh when I see Aussies saying "NSA spying doesn't effect me, I live in Australia!"
the masons and britain overthrew a lot of monarchies worldwide.. telling the natives that it was a repressive system..

yet they kept the system for themselves lol.
It is funny how Australia, like Canada (we are VERY similar) always sort of lies under the radar when it comes to global perceptions of innocence or power/corruption.

In Canada we are brainwashed into believing a fairytale of Canada as this squeaky-clean do-gooder nation, where all our politicians are sort of incompetent etc...

But I've been digging a lot more lately into the way Canada works and we are so plugged in it's been fucking hardwired. I can only guess Australia is the same.

Worst part is good fucking luck trying to convince Canadians that the Monarchy has any power anymore. Yet its right in front of their eyes almost everywhere we look.
(01-24-2014 12:43 AM)Masato Toys Wrote: [ -> ]It is funny how Australia, like Canada (we are VERY similar) always sort of lies under the radar when it comes to global perceptions of innocence or power/corruption.

In Canada we are brainwashed into believing a fairytale of Canada as this squeaky-clean do-gooder nation, where all our politicians are sort of incompetent etc...

But I've been digging a lot more lately into the way Canada works and we are so plugged in it's been fucking hardwired. I can only guess Australia is the same.

Worst part is good fucking luck trying to convince Canadians that the Monarchy has any power anymore. Yet its right in front of their eyes almost everywhere we look.

Just like many Americans, they simply do not want to admit the magnitude of outside influence. Much easier to say "lol government is just incompetent, whats on tv?"
the powers that be are perfect willing to play up the incompetent angle.

the people feel superior to their leaders.. and the machine keeps on trucking.

the US govt. IS NOT INCOMPETENT. you don't get 900 bases in 130 countries and rule most of the world by being incompetent.
(01-24-2014 04:21 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]the powers that be are perfect willing to play up the incompetent angle.

the people feel superior to their leaders.. and the machine keeps on trucking.

the US govt. IS NOT INCOMPETENT. you don't get 900 bases in 130 countries and rule most of the world by being incompetent.

It is just easier for them to believe that those in power, including the elected officials and political parties they mindlessly return to office, simply do not give 2 shits about them.

Much like the house slave who lives in relative comfort, the American public in many ways enjoys its servitude. They don't want to believe that their masters are actively working against their best (long term) interest. Much easier to convince themselves that their masters are only making mistakes. "He hits me because he loves me" sorta comes to mind.

Indentured Dawg

In......
(01-24-2014 08:19 PM)Indentured Dawg Wrote: [ -> ]In......

Welcome!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp6zPzV1s3VnmWQI-8ua-...4LCEKsjpv0]
Its the five eyes guys, of course they are all going to be typical

I have also noticed a recent americanization of Australia, if you will. More of a cultural consumption kind, then in follows the military.

Hasn't their been a new introduction to a military base near the north of Aus recently near Cairns?

Redneck will have an inside perspective with the clearest insight
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's