Evil Academy

Full Version: Welcome back, superCalo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I guess Kirik has asked for Calo to come back to the UG if he wants.

Kirik - There was a suggestion I offer to wash SuperCalo's dishes for a month, as an enticement, so I did. I hope he comes back.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2...o/?&page=1

^His welcome back thread.

And all because Dana got wasted and posted an AMA that he shouldn't have, because of hacks.

It truly is amazing how one thing sets off another in this Universe.
Are you going to Calo? Just PM Kirik and tell him to restore your old posts (except that Tweet where you were hacked) and no leash, and you're allowed to tell everyone it wasn't even you that did that fake tweet, but a hacker.

The shitstorm would be incredible.
Calo should change his nick to EvilCalo on the UG though... to show his allegiance to our beloved forum here. That would be boss.
Make your first post something like 2Jupes going away post that time.

Go in with a bang and say if that's not ok, you can't work under these conditions and leave again.

And get all the old threads restored.
Must make the first post truly epic.
I support this however it goes
Restore the deleted threads!

Do it now!
Oh yeah Calo do this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evilcalo sounds nice. Must change your avatar too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone read Kiriks recent dribble, about "mental" being some sort of "threat" to the site? Dumb as a stump reasoning

I believe Calo may have too much integrity to give the twat, any satisfaction of accepting such a lame offer.

what a dog and pony show
(01-22-2014 07:00 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone read Kiriks recent dribble, about "mental" being some sort of "threat" to the site? Dumb as a stump reasoning

I believe Calo may have too much integrity to give the twat, any satisfaction of accepting such a lame offer.

what a dog and pony show

my integrity alas has a price
that of my own ego
shattered & built up of falsehoods though it may be

Sad
(01-22-2014 07:04 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014 07:00 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone read Kiriks recent dribble, about "mental" being some sort of "threat" to the site? Dumb as a stump reasoning

what a dog and pony show

that of my own ego

Sad

oh man, keep the mask on at least

stop by for breakfast once in a while then
(01-22-2014 02:14 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]Are you going to Calo? Just PM Kirik and tell him to restore your old posts (except that Tweet where you were hacked) and no leash, and you're allowed to tell everyone it wasn't even you that did that fake tweet, but a hacker.

The shitstorm would be incredible.

I doubt can restore old posts ?
been like a year, 6 months ? I have no clue
no fear I doubt I last long, I will outweight my welcome soon enough
restrictions on my freedom will choke thy very breath

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-22-2014 07:05 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2014 07:04 AM)superCalo Wrote: [ -> ]

what a dog and pony show

that of my own ego

Sad

oh man, keep the mask on at least

stop by for breakfast once in a while then

I will stop by for breakfast more than this guy

[Image: 6e0e2457a33a56d4997223485669479fa07760b4...62be7f.jpg]
Please be relentless and spank em Calo, if you can't put a decent edge on your linguistic blade and verbally slash a few you will lose. Fuck it be ruthless

[Image: kneeling_knight_bw.2502105_std.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's