Evil Academy

Full Version: Youtube censorship strikes again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Youtube has deleted the best Syrian war channel, IslamicTVchannel1, having earlier deleted its sister channel, IslamicTVchannel. Meanwhile, they allow the biggest "rebel" propaganda mouthpiece, Syrian4uandme, to remain.

This is the primary reason I post full articles here, and not just excerpts. I realize most incriminating information on the internet will eventually go the way of these channels.
Edit - looks like they've purged all of the active pro-government channels.
they consistently use copyright claims to censor or shut down various accounts.

the anti-trust people need to look into google.
(01-21-2014 12:16 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]they consistently use copyright claims to censor or shut down various accounts.

the anti-trust people need to look into google.

Selectively, it would seem.
youtube has tremendous power..

their front page where they recommend "videos" to you is an example of how they can push various things.

also their "recommended for you" videos wher ethey consistently push sexy type of debaucherous vids to the youth.

i never search for that stuff yet I keep getting bikini, sexy shots for my recommended vids. hilarious.
Who's influence are they under? Seem to be liberal agenda driven dribble. There's so much tripe on youtoof,

I ain't got time for that unless it's music or something a friend suggested or posted here.

The politiciZed voting may have something to do with removal, of valid points to present balanced news

Social media will help keep some balance of truth, this site included

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
surfing around on youtube = massive waste of time.

you can easily waste away hours while learning nothing of substance there.
(01-21-2014 12:41 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]surfing around on youtube = massive waste of time.

you can easily waste away hours while learning nothing of substance there.

Huh Huh

speak for yourself on this one. i couldn't disagree more.

i couldn't even begin to list the countless documentaries, committee hearings, news footage, radio shows, etc, etc ive been able to watch or listen to utilizing youtube.

its all dependent on the user of course. w/o a good bullshit meter, it prob is.
^ i was talking about surfing from one video to the next.

Of course there is a lot of good content on youtube. tons of cool docs etc.
Reference URL's