Evil Academy

Full Version: I am a master of history AMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I'll answer any historical questions you fellas have. Of course I will not use any other sources than my genius.

[Image: giphy.gif]
what caused the dissolution of the Holy Roman Empire?
It was to diverse to counter nationalistic ideologies.
Why are Norway, Sweden, and Denmark separate countries?

The Danes should be ruling the other countries IMO.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
At times they have been unified, usually under Danish rule. This is a hard one but I'll put it down to diverse cultures. The Danes are viewed as continentals in Sweden and the Norwegians are seen as retarded fishermen.
Personally I am all for a unified Scandinavia, obviously with Stockholm as the capital and Copenhagen as a Scandinavian Pattaya.

In short. Large region with very diverse cultures. Hell, people in the county where I was born still talk about independence and most older people speak a local dialect which would be incomprehensible for a southerner.
Pretty much the same question could be asked about native Americans. Why were they not 1 nation?
OK but Germany was even more diverse and to this day has dialects that are not mutually comprehensible. Major religious differences, too, Catholics in the south and protestants in the north. Phenotypic differences, as well. Far greater than the gap between Danes and Swedes.

Tell me how they got their shit together and y'all can't.

(01-10-2014 04:08 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]OK but Germany was even more diverse and to this day has dialects that are not mutually comprehensible. Major religious differences, too, Catholics in the south and protestants in the north. Phenotypic differences, as well. Far greater than the gap between Danes and Swedes.

Tell me how they got their shit together and y'all can't.

Bismarck was very charismatic and backed by the tribe. I suppose that if the same conditions were met in Scandinavia the countries could be unified. After all they have been before. You should check out Gold and Iron, a book that goes into detail about the establishment of the German empire.
Charismatic leader + financing can accomplish most political goals.
the danes are light hair/light eyed fairies. people with light hair and eyes have lower testosterones than their darker counterparts. this is a fact of biology.

All champs have brown eyes now.
Danish ppl need to rule Scandinavia imo.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Serious question.

(01-10-2014 04:13 PM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]the danes are light hair/light eyed fairies. people with light hair and eyes have lower testosterones than their darker counterparts. this is a fact of biology.

What's funny is that blonde haired boys are shyer and more introverted than brown haired white boys. Even controlling for other factors. This is a proven fact.

Ppl attribute this to socialization, but I disagree. Serotonin is a metabolic precursor to melanin, and all dopaminergic neurotransmitters are related through the same metabolic pathways.

Might be some weird shit going on with upstream regulation. It alters their thought patterns somehow.

(01-10-2014 04:13 PM)Hellfire Awaits Wrote: [ -> ]Danish ppl need to rule Scandinavia imo.

Tell me how I'm wrong. Serious question.

Currently you are not wrong. Modern Danish culture, cuisine and politics are the best in Scandinavia.
(01-10-2014 04:13 PM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]the danes are light hair/light eyed fairies. people with light hair and eyes have lower testosterones than their darker counterparts. this is a fact of biology.

*doesn't apply to Russians.
Good point CTsar. Kiev was founded by Swedes though so I see the Russians as my long-lost brothers who never got pussyfied by the Zionists.
(01-10-2014 05:04 PM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]

*doesn't apply to Russians.

the best Russian boxers have brown eyes.

if you're talking fedor.

[Image: fedor-emelianenko-vs-dan-henderson.jpg]
that plus selective pressure from Stalin+fucked up weather.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reference URL's