Evil Academy

Full Version: Gonna confront my kids' school tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey all

My kids attend a public school here in Canada... my oldest is in grade 4 now and it has been a steadily disappointing experience.

The are obviously MANY issues to take up with, (remembrance day war-propaganda activity books in my Grade 1 son's backpack, a complete lack of any good arts programs, etc etc)... I know the curriculum is designed to indoctrinate and program rather than educate, but I have stayed (mostly) quiet till now and prefer to quietly keep myself, my wife and my kids vigilant of the limits and inherent errors of the system... and not to take the schooling too seriously and to teach them to only to milk it for what it is good for, and not see it as authority etc... - but tomorrow I have some questions to ask.

Today, unannounced to the parents, I was told a story from my daughter that 2 cops came in, and classroom by classroom, the entire school was shown a video on 'Train Safety'. My daughter tells that the video contained multiple graphic video scenes of kids stuck on tracks, screaming, and dying. Many tragic testimony from loved ones after seeing their family members killed, etc.

My daughter says most of the kids were crying, (remember she is in grade 4), yet they continued to force the kids to watch.

The principal is a worthless fuck, I have had dealings with her before... she has been caught lying to us and other parents we have talked to, have many stories to tell, but this is weird.

From whose orders was this video shown? Certainly not the cops... was it the Principal? School Board? Where did it come from? WHo made the video? Who screened it and rated it for age-appropriateness?

Did the Principal screen the video? Who were the 2 men my daughter thinks were cops?

Did any of the teachers take note that the video was making many children cry? And if so (hard to miss), why wasn't anything done?

I realize that in the days of school shooting etc that this is small potatoes, but it is significant to me, and a good reason I believe to finally have a confrontation with this pice of shit principal.

Wish me well, comrades
good luck. they are trying to get them young.. esp. in NWO canada.

they want them exposed to as much violence/sex as possible at a young age to shorten the window of innocence.

the longer the window of innocence the stronger the moral foundation as an adult.
great post EY

This video is very intriguing, I plan to seek exactly where it came from and under whose orders, should be a fun investigation Smile
Canada is the worst for this shit dude.

Has your child been taught that there is 6 different genders yet?
I was gonna scan the remembrance day Grade 1 'Activity Book' and post it here but I lost it, lol

It was FREAKY... but I knew I would get nowhere challenging it in the schools. I wrote a note in my kids' agenda about it and they just lipped up
western people are too afraid of being labeled.. so they let this stuff happen.

also western people have a horrible history of actually oppressing and colonizing nearly the entire world, so that guilt is very useful for shutting them up.

whites love to complain about a "force" destroying their culture.. but let's think about it.. how many indigenous cultures, how many dynastic monarchies have western anglo-zionists taken out worldwide? a lot.
that still doesn't excuse them trying to indoctrinate little kids though.
A few years ago, the kids in my daughter's class were all encouraged to write letters to the Queen... and the parents were subtly encouraged to 'answer' them.

I was horrified that the school was still teaching royal-worship, and was outright promoting us all to lie in order for the kids to believe that the Queen would actually reply to children's letters.

Yet again, I found it was likely a futile effort to point this out to the teachers. So instead, I had a good talk with my daughter about the Queen, and forged this as the 'reply' they were hoping to get. My daughter proudly read it to the whole class, lol

[Image: PLY59i.jpg]
you see how they got rid of nearly all the monarchies in the world, but kept their own? the british crown.

the british crown is arguably the head of world freemasonry, esp. UGLE

but hey.. if you listen to disinfo tards they'll tell you the JESUITS control the freemasons. L M F A O
(01-10-2014 02:41 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]western people are too afraid of being labeled.. so they let this stuff happen.

also western people have a horrible history of actually oppressing and colonizing nearly the entire world, so that guilt is very useful for shutting them up.

whites love to complain about a "force" destroying their culture.. but let's think about it.. how many indigenous cultures, how many dynastic monarchies have western anglo-zionists taken out worldwide? a lot.

EY with the non factual anti-white talking points again.

Imperial Japan didn't exist? Ottoman Turkey didn't exist? East Africans didn't colonize and racially assimilate Yemenis for over 500 years?
Imperial Japan was created by illuminated anglos.

Prior to Perry's arrival, japan was a hermit kingdom and wanted to be left alone. they were forced to westernize and learned their imperial tricks from the west.
(01-10-2014 03:18 PM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]EY with the non factual anti-white talking points again.

Imperial Japan didn't exist? Ottoman Turkey didn't exist? East Africans didn't colonize and racially assimilate Yemenis for over 500 years?

Japan was a hermit kingdom until Commodore Perry arrived with his war ships.

Ottoman Turkey is a funny case. The ruling classes started out asiatic and gradually became almost 100% white over time while preserving their Turkish language and islamicized culture. But it does not count as a western empire. I will give you that.

You also got Yemen backwards. The caucasoids of south Arabia colonized eastern Africa and instituted the Axumite kingdoms. There have been instances of Ethiopians successfully invading Yemen (most notably during the 6th century AD with war elephants), but that's kinda like the USA colonizing mother England, not American Indians colonizing white ppl.

I disagree with a lot of what EY says but your knowledge of history is very sketchy, at best.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
yeah. shah i appreciate it that you like to disagree with me, but you should do the research first.

also I'm not 'anti-white'

i'm basically saying what goes around comes around.. it's coming across with full force as of late. doesn't mean it's right though. just explaining that karma works in mysterious ways.
(01-10-2014 02:41 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]also western people have a horrible history of actually oppressing and colonizing nearly the entire world, so that guilt is very useful for shutting them up.

This is a very simplistic understanding of history. Not all white people are the same. This is the exact same bullshit game ppl play when they say "whites are a lot more creative than other races". Ok, but which whites?

Either way, it shouldn't matter.

Only a HANDFUL of western countries ever engaged in colonialism. Namely the English, the French, Spaniards/Portuguese, Germans, Russians in Siberia and the Caucasus, the Dutch, and for a brief time the Belgians and Italians. Before that these predatory idiots were oppressing their own fellow Europeans.

People like the Finns, the Greeks, the Czechs, the Irish, etc. have been victimized by their own fellow whites for centuries. But that doesn't stop these sick NWO idiots from trying to "multiculturalize" them. Ireland, even after the economic downpour, is being saturated by a tidal wave of foreign immigrants. Tell me how this is sane or rational? This is like blaming Koreans for Japanese colonial oppression.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
^ yes, but all white people have reaped the benefits from the imperialism from a few groups.

whites have actually been amazingly cohesive in their pillaging of the 3rd world over the centuries. even if not all of them engaged in colonization, they didn't really do much to try to stop the injustice either.

whites tend to identify with other whites.. that's why there is a "white nationalist" movement that attempts to unify all whites

also at the end of the day.. in just the last 100-150 years.. I think hundreds of monarchies had been overthrown and been replaced by illuminated democracy/republics etc.

that was done mostly by white people..

i'm just trying to explain why maybe the muslims, asians, blacks etc. don't really feel bad when whites start complaining about losing their culture/identity.

i never said any of this was right.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's