Evil Academy

Full Version: The Salesmanship Of The Jew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Is unmatched by any other ethnicity.

Let's look at religion.

They sold the white man Cathlocism and Christianity. They sold the brown/blacks Islam.

They all worship the Jewish God.

Meanwhile, they themselves believe in something totally different.

This is very much true in the media today where they spread Liberal propaganda, while they themselves believe something totally different.

The only countries that didn't get swindled by them are the strong eastern pillars.
Catholics consider themselves "perfected jews"

the jews of back then are diff. from the jews of today anyways.

people from that region were called judeans.
(01-06-2014 09:38 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]Catholics consider themselves "perfected jews"

the jews of back then are diff. from the jews of today anyways.

people from that region were called judeans.

regardless you all worship a Jew God and go by the scriptures written by Jews for gentiles.

LMAO @ this amazing trolljob.
(01-06-2014 09:38 AM)CTsar Wrote: [ -> ]

i don't need to watch that to tell me what I see.

the western world worshipping a Jew God and obeying Jewish scriptures.
you could also make the argument that roman catholicism hijacked the jewish religion and turned it into something else.

Roman Catholicism has arguably been more successful on the macro scale.

time itself is owned by Catholicism.

0 AD. that's when modern time starts.

7 day week.

Solar calendar. Gregorian.
(01-06-2014 09:48 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]you could also make the argument that roman catholicism hijacked the jewish religion and turned it into something else.

Roman Catholicism has arguably been more successful on the macro scale.

time itself is owned by Catholicism.

0 AD. that's when modern time starts.

7 day week.

Solar calendar. Gregorian.

maybe the jews wanted them to.

at the end of the day, 2014 years removed from then....... the west still worships the Jew God and their scriptures while they believe in something else entirely.

this dynamic is consistent with everything else in the media as well. Spread 1 message and believe in something else entirely.
it wasn't just salesmanship, Christianity was a crafted as a universal non elitist "product" so to speak. The religion of women, children and slaves. One of the reasons Constantine made Christianity the official religion of Rome was the fact that his mother was a devout Christian.
the judeans who chose jesus became Catholics and joined the brotherhood of man.

those who didn't remained jews.

that's how it works.
you guys are like labrats arguing the minute details inside the box you are in.

step back for a second.

you still believe in a Jewish God and abide by the scriptures written by Jewry. That is all that matters at the end of the day.

This is also consistent with the decline of Korea. They've thrown away their ancestry and adopted the Christian God.
lol.

Jews had nothing to do with the creation of Islam/Christianity.

The first monotheistic religion was Zoroastrianism.

The average IQ of Israeli Jews is lower than the biggest shit holes in Eastern Europe.

"Jewish intelligence" is a myth.

They are successful because of fraud, deceit, nepotism and theft, not intelligence.

I grew up with a lot of Jews (ashkenazim) and they were all bumbling idiots, but their families all knew each other and worked together very closely in their respective fields of business, that was their secret to success.
(01-06-2014 09:58 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]lol.

we can go back and forth about many things. that however, is just completely untrue.
it is true that the jews got most of their stuff from zoroastrianism .

so you should retitle your stuff Persians are the best salesman.
ashkenaz jews from my experience do have high verbal ability.

that cannot be denied.

however nepotism does play a large part in their success. but you can't blame them for that. if you're group is too stupid to use familial/tribal/ethnic links that's your fault.

people should emulate the jews. asians pretty much act like jews as well, but they are less about liberal prostelyzing. but the way the networking works is the same.
(01-06-2014 09:57 AM)DonJohnson Wrote: [ -> ]you guys are like labrats arguing the minute details inside the box you are in.

step back for a second.

you still believe in a Jewish God and abide by the scriptures written by Jewry. That is all that matters at the end of the day.

This is also consistent with the decline of Korea. They've thrown away their ancestry and adopted the Christian God.

What alternative would you propose?
(01-06-2014 09:58 AM)Shahanshah Wrote: [ -> ]lol.

The first monotheistic religion was Zoroastrianism.

The average IQ of Israeli Jews is lower than the biggest shit holes in Eastern Europe.

"Jewish intelligence" is a myth.

They are successful because of fraud, deceit, nepotism and theft, not intelligence.

I grew up with a lot of Jews (ashkenazim) and they were all bumbling idiots, but their families all knew each other and worked together very closely in their respective fields of business, that was their secret to success.

You don't know any Ashkenazim, and avg Israeli IQ is low only because Mizrahi and other non European Jews bring down the avg with their low IQs.

Evidence for the superiority of Ashkenazi intellect is undeniable. Just consider scientific creativity, for one. Do you want to debate me over MY domain of expertise? You will lose.

The fact that you goyim chumps uncritically swallow EVERY single perverted lie by this tribe is damning evidence that they are smarter than you, on average. Period.

This is essentially the white nationalist mantra: The Jooz constitute a tiny minority in every single white country, yet they dominate our media, government, intellectual life, culture, and economy. just about every single erroneous notion we have about the world is the product of Jewish intellect. They not only mock our culture, race, and religion, but they even denigrate our sexuality and encourage the blacks to defile our women. Our children APPLAUD this behavior like a race of obsequious slaves.

And, most strikingly, the Jews achieved all this WITHOUT BEING INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO US ARYAN WHITES. (lmao!)

Tell me if European Jews are this dumb, how the hell did they kick your ass despite being 2% of the US population? If they are a dumb race of people, what does that make YOU by default? Super super dumb?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Reference URL's