Evil Academy

Full Version: Megatherium: ARE THESE CANADIANS???!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
There's some real faygotry going on heah?!??!!!!

Why yes BA. I do believe they are. Just a brief glance at the lightness in that fellows' step as he sets forth a high-steppin' across that rain-drenched cobble stone is all I needed to see-that could be nowhere else than my own fair Vancouver! If you notice, the boys dad seemed to hesitate, ever so slightly, to let his son 'let loose' with that happy street performer. I can't imagine why?
The area you see there, BA, is in fact the bustling Gastown district, and my favorite watering hole, The Pig and Whistle, is located just down the street right in the heart of it. And if I'm right, that street performer is trying to rustle up enough spare change for a heaping serving of that West Country delicacy that The Pig and Whistle is famous for.

Extra sauce.
Buskin' like a boss!
(01-01-2014 02:30 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Why yes BA. I do believe they are. Just a brief glance at the lightness in that fellows' step as he sets forth a high-steppin' across that rain-drenched cobble stone is all I needed to see-that could be nowhere else than my own fair Vancouver! If you notice, the boys dad seemed to hesitate, ever so slightly, to let his son 'let loose' with that happy street performer. I can't imagine why?
Well when I first heard the music i thought it was European, with the massive building and wide street being somewhere in old European city...and that harlequin-like spandex outfit, I thought, cannot have yet made the shores of the North American continent.

BUT that man's dancing, the fleeting of the feet, the flexing/gyrating of the hips, how the front foot and pelvis were way ahead of the rest of the body AND the young boy not having that Old World-boy shyness....THAT lead me to believe to only one conclusion: that this was the work of our northern neighbors???!!!!!
(01-01-2014 02:53 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]The area you see there, BA, is in fact the bustling Gastown district, and my favorite watering hole, The Pig and Whistle, is located just down the street right in the heart of it. And if I'm right, that street performer is trying to rustle up enough spare change for a heaping serving of that West Country delicacy that The Pig and Whistle is famous for.

Extra sauce.
How many do you think he can eat in one sitting: 2,4,6...8 balls?!??!!!!
Dude's a party, I bet he could do deep knee bends over a fire hydrant if he felt like it.
(01-02-2014 07:51 AM)ba_dass Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2014 02:53 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]The area you see there, BA, is in fact the bustling Gastown district, and my favorite watering hole, The Pig and Whistle, is located just down the street right in the heart of it. And if I'm right, that street performer is trying to rustle up enough spare change for a heaping serving of that West Country delicacy that The Pig and Whistle is famous for.

Extra sauce.
How many do you think he can eat in one sitting: 2,4,6...8 balls?!??!!!!

I think he would devour the Big Sissy platter, and still have room for a steaming hot serving of spongy spotted dick pudding, smothered in sweet custard sauce. There is no finer spotted dick than the Pig and Whistles special Old Country variety, and that young fellow looks like he works up a pretty good appetite 'performing.'
OP, no matter how soft you think that dude is, I am pretty positive he played hockey.

If so, he's tough, by definition and by nature, no matter how freaky his deaky is these days.

Hockey players are a different kind of badass you wouldn't understand unless you grew up playing hockey.

If you can dig it.
(01-02-2014 08:16 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]OP, no matter how soft you think that dude is, I am pretty positive he played hockey.

If so, he's tough, by definition and by nature, no matter how freaky his deaky is these days.

Hockey players are a different kind of badass you wouldn't understand unless you grew up playing hockey.

If you can dig it.

I know he could play a very good Peter Pan?!??!!!!
Do you ever want to grow up? I sure as fuck don't!
Winnson, just because you're in China, despair not. A feed of the delicious British delicacy could soon be available at a restaurant near you.

British cuisine is sweeping the globe!

(01-02-2014 08:16 AM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]OP, no matter how soft you think that dude is, I am pretty positive he played hockey.

If you can dig it.
AND if the boy wasn't part of the act, the dancing fool would make a tremendous Pied Piper????!!!!
[Image: Pied-Piper-1.jpg]
(01-02-2014 08:28 AM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Winnson, just because you're in China, despair not. A feed of the delicious British delicacy could soon be available at a restaurant near you.

British cuisine is sweeping the globe!

MMmmm! Smothered in Gravy.

I made bangers and mash for my New Year's dinner, with what I thought were tons of leftovers that I have already eaten.

OMG it was so good!

Now I need to figure out how to throw together a really good poutine here.
(01-01-2014 02:30 PM)Megatherium Wrote: [ -> ]Why yes BA. I do believe they are. Just a brief glance at the lightness in that fellows' step as he sets forth a high-steppin' across that rain-drenched cobble stone is all I needed to see-that could be nowhere else than my own fair Vancouver! If you notice, the boys dad seemed to hesitate, ever so slightly, to let his son 'let loose' with that happy street performer. I can't imagine why?
Vancouver, i just looked it up in Wikipedia. very nice! Might have to visit some day. A combination of the modern as well as old??!!! Plus English spoken and supposedly the biggest Chinatown is there?!?!?! And the American dollar is still favorable??!?!! And like you said, genuine f*ggots served, wit that special sauce??!??!!!
[Image: 2950px-Vancouver_dusk_pano.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's