Evil Academy

Full Version: Murderer worked for Satan to collect souls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PD: Suspect in deadly stabbing claimed to work for Satan

MESA, AZ (CBS5) -

[Image: 24323035_BG1.jpg]

A 20-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the fatal stabbing of a cab driver just after midnight Saturday.

Police said they located Ricardo Ramirez a short distance away from the scene. Ramirez was arrested and booked into jail on one count of first-degree homicide.

The victim was identified as William Bishop, 57, of Tempe.

Bishop was waiting for fares at the park and ride station at Sycamore and Main in Mesa, officers said.

Bishop was using the restroom when he was stabbed multiple times in his back and face, police said. Bishop later died at the hospital.

Witnesses said before the stabbing occurred, they heard Ramirez saying we was working for Satan and was there to collect souls and people for his "team against Jesus," police investigators said.

After the stabbing, witnesses saw a man at 1919 W. Main St. taking off a blood stained shirt. The man was detained and two witnesses identified him as the suspect.

An officer on scene heard Ramirez make a statement that the victim's blood "tasted good, like gravy you humans put on stuff."

Police said Rodriguez admitted to drinking at a party and said he blacked out on the walk home. Ramirez claimed the next thing he remembered was being arrested.

http://www.14news.com/story/24323035/pd-...-for-satan
Good luck finding another job with that on your employment record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The "I blacked out" claim is so pathetic.
(01-01-2014 11:46 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck finding another job with that on your employment record

He should be OK as long as he's still on good terms with his current boss.
if hes in jail i wonder is satan is hiring
Lots of sinners out there to cull out??!?!?!!
I'll go on the record right now and say I would not like to party with this dude.

If that makes me an asshole, so be it!
6 replies and 66 views at the moment
with thread starter having 666 vote ups
6 replies 66 views
Well played!!
(01-01-2014 09:03 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2014 11:46 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck finding another job with that on your employment record

He should be OK as long as he's still on good terms with his current boss.

Yeah, a good reference is everything.

'"When he wasn't collecting souls for Satan he was always on-time and a hard worker."
What is it about these Richard Ramirezes?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/justice/ca...irez-dead/

"I am beyond good and evil. I will be avenged. Lucifer dwells in us all."

"That's it."

Richard Ramirez was 29 when he spoke those words in a Southern California courtroom in 1989. He'd just been sentenced to death following his conviction for 13 murders, five attempted murders, 11 sexual assaults and 14 burglaries.

A serial murderer, a serial rapist, a Satan worshiper, a man who inflicted physical and emotional pain on his victims in myriad ways. Richard Ramirez was all those things, but to Californians terrorized during his violent spree in the spring and summer of 1985, he was simply the "Night Stalker."

The vengeance that Ramirez promised apparently never came to fruition. Neither did the state's plan to execute him.

Instead, on Friday morning, Richard Ramirez died of natural causes at Marin General Hospital north of San Francisco, according to the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation. Ramirez became the 59th inmate in the state to die in this manner while awaiting execution, not including 22 who committed suicide and six dead of other causes.

He was 53.

After years of delays, Ramirez's case went to trial in 1989. The whole prosecution cost Los Angeles County more than $1.8 million, a record amount that stood until O.J. Simpson's murder trial years later.

As horrific and dramatic as the allegations against him, Ramirez's antics during the proceedings added to the intrigue -- like when he'd draw a pentagram on his hand and yell out, "Hail Satan."

The jury convicted him of 11 murders in Southern California and two others in the San Francisco area.

A death sentence followed. According to the Los Angeles Times, Superior Court Judge Michael Tynan said Ramirez, during his bloody spree, had displayed "cruelty, callousness and viciousness beyond any human understanding."

The rest of his life was spent at the home for many of California's most dangerous felons -- San Quentin State Prison, which sits like a fortress along the bay just north of San Francisco.

Even on Death Row, alongside the likes of Scott Peterson and the Menendez brothers, it hasn't been an entirely lonely existence for Ramirez. One woman who sat through his trial, thinking he was innocent, then wrote him dozens of letters and visited him in prison. It was there, in 1996, that the two married.

"He's kind, he's funny, he's charming," the convicted serial killer's wife, Doreen Ramirez, told CNN one year later. "I think he's a really great person. He's my best friend; he's my buddy."

That's not the impression of millions in Los Angeles County who'd been terrified by him, and especially those who survived his attacks or are related to those killed."
[Image: 161-night-stalker-02.jpg]
Wow Roland, I didn't notice the names! What a strange coincidence.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's