Evil Academy

Full Version: do you drink coffee?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Despite my screen name, I have never had a drop. People are Usually I amazed when i tell them i never tried it. Is coffee a healthy or unhealthy habit?
every day. it's one of the less harmful addictions.
i would say unhealthy. stains teeth.. and most people use copious amounts of sugar/cream etc.

I have not really heard the health benefits from drinking coffee.

but plenty for tea.

I think even in the west.. the "in the knowers" are switching to tea.

i just hate the image of the hipster girl with the compressed neck walking around sipping their coffee walking duck legged.
coffee has polyphenols which as strong anti-oxidants, but there's no proof of actual health benefits.
nope no coffee alcohol or drugs. i do drink a lot of tea abd can occasionally binge drink mountain dew
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
when I do drink coffee it's just plain black

but to be fair it gives you a pretty good energy jolt. at least as good as red bull.

i can understand people drinking that to wake up at work.

but I just use red bull to stay awake.
also welcome back to the forum coffee guy haven't seen you posting for awhile.
Two or three cups a day. Black, one sugar. Coffee and a piece of cake or pie at the diner with a newspaper is very enjoyable to me.

I never drink energy drinks or take any kind of energy supplements so I don't feel bad about drinking good coffee.
(12-24-2013 06:18 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]when I do drink coffee it's just plain black tea.

but to be fair it gives you a pretty good energy jolt. at least as good as red bull.

i can understand people drinking that to wake up at work.

but I just use red bull to stay awake.

me too. I like just plain coffee, not vanilla strawberry frappuccino whatever the fuck.
Yeah man, merry Christmas... I mostly lurk from my phone since my job banned this site from its server. But, i am still here enjoying content.
Coffe, pre workout, redbulls... i drink it all

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
(12-24-2013 06:30 AM)Coffee Guy Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man, merry Christmas... I mostly lurk from my phone since my job banned this site from its server. But, i am still here enjoying content.

why is this site banned at so many places?!?!?!

even DOD blocked this site.
Every day...orgainic coffee with a bit a pure Kal brand stevia.

I don't drink soda so coffee is about the only thing I drink besides spring water.

I've been drinking organic, bulk tea a little lately but am still acquiring a taste for it.Undecided
Two cups in the morning with that sweet International Delight French Vanilla syrup in it.

And a couple of smokes!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's