Evil Academy

Full Version: Some crazy ass is posting pics from AD on my subreddit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some blue member must be doing it.
When I first saw the link I didn't know what to think then I went back and saw that chick that made the passion party thread and was flabbergasted. That's cool I get to see the OG members tits or what not. The link is http://picsformuds.imgur.com

Ey not sure if this is supposed to go to NSFW as I haven't posted the pics and don't intend to. Just figured if some of you muds didn't want to pay to see tits you could bookmark it like I did lol! Please people if you are going to post your lady bits or manly parts on the World Wide Web don't post your damn face in the same damn thread.

Come kick it http://www.reddit.com/r/letusbang
nice job with your site.

looking really nice.
(01-15-2014 09:51 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]nice job with your site.

looking really nice.

Mah nigga, I plan on doing some more shit soon, and like I said once I finish styling it and adding more shit I plan on linking you and mosato. It's time the off shoots get a chance, I want letusbang to be a gateway, for Ogers to see the light. Wasn't ever really a huge fan of the UG I still can't believe they didn't remove that thread. I think we've made our peace.

A redditor asked me, "dude how do you find a website like ey and how do you find all this shit on the internet"

I said I'm a spider, motherfucker..
they were all chubby
(01-15-2014 10:43 AM)KJ! Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2014 09:51 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]nice job with your site.

looking really nice.

Mah nigga, I plan on doing some more shit soon, and like I said once I finish styling it and adding more shit I plan on linking you and mosato. It's time the off shoots get a chance, I want letusbang to be a gateway, for Ogers to see the light. Wasn't ever really a huge fan of the UG I still can't believe they didn't remove that thread. I think we've made our peace.

A redditor asked me, "dude how do you find a website like ey and how do you find all this shit on the internet"

I said I'm a spider, motherfucker..

your site definitely has character and you've done a good job of building it very quick. you are smart.. made just 2 forums. that is the way to go.

i think it has the fun side of the old OG covered..

while we are more like the serious side with some fun in between
KJ, why don't you put your new site in the signature instead of the subreddit, or both?

http://letusbang.com/
And yeah, it's developed a lot since the last time I was there. Nice work dude.
(01-15-2014 10:45 PM)Winnson Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah, it's developed a lot since the last time I was there. Nice work dude.

Thanks dude I still plan on evolving glad to see you there. About the signature I didn't want to feel like I was promoting with every single post I guess I'll turn it on or off every now and again.

Thanks for all the support and comments. I still have other plans but between the site, the forum, twitter, reddit. I'm having a hard time doing it all oh and my real job. Lol
I mean of you're going to whore yourself like a pathetic little bitch in your signature, you should at least whore your new website, not the subreddit.

Your new site is way cooler and you even have NDNH there. That man is a hero of mine and brother, he knows it!
Reference URL's