Evil Academy

Full Version: yahoo finally addresses masonic symbolism in media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: bzuiusR.png]
[Image: 15d10642-8b16-4327-8529-ae2c062f760f_KK_Instagram.jpg]
Ha ha, stars sign this as much as they fart and they have no idea the context or meaning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttttt
I posted this in the news thread yesterday.

I can't help but think we're on the precipice of an entirely new direction by the NWO bunch.
some ones dieing soon

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
(12-19-2013 10:10 AM)Fugazi Wrote: [ -> ]I posted this in the news thread yesterday.

I can't help but think we're on the precipice of an entirely new direction by the NWO bunch.

yeah i got that from you. thanks!
http://freemasonrywatch.org/breaking_masonry_news.html

U.S. - EvilYoshida.com: Yahoo finally addresses masonic symbolism in media - 19/12/13
Good old Freemasonry watch.
(10-14-2014 09:38 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]http://freemasonrywatch.org/breaking_masonry_news.html

U.S. - EvilYoshida.com: Yahoo finally addresses masonic symbolism in media - 19/12/13

You're cited there twice.
Is there any doubt that Freemasonry is a form of Satanism?

There is a reason they are not open about what they believe, even to their own members.

The goal of Freemasonry, by and large, is making money and subversion.

Almost all of their symbols can be found in Satanism.

Yet, in very confusing language and messages, they always pretend to be doing things to 'benefit society'.

It's a big sham.
^^ Yeah, I think it predates Satanism, although they've created Satanism around that same belief system. It's definitely a very ancient, and dark religion that they practice.
Satanism is just earth worship. flesh worship.

Freemasons are naturalists so yeah they are type of satanist.

the reverse star is the five elements of nature.

Freemasons also hate Christianity so WRT that they are satanists.

these groups are all pretty much the same with some minor variations.
(12-19-2013 07:29 AM)what Wrote: [ -> ]Ha ha, stars sign this as much as they fart and they have no idea the context or meaning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what gets it. trollololololol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's