Evil Academy

Full Version: Cultural Marxism hits the dog training world
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
basically this mexican american celebrity trainer uses the "dominance" method to train problem dogs that are about to get put down.

A lot of "professionals" are angry that he is taking their business so they are speaking out against his methods which involve gently kicking, striking the dog.

this guy is hilarious.. he does all kinds of stealth kicking to get the dogs to behave. HAHAHAH

i could not stop laughing when watching this.

Whispering sweet nothings into a rabid pitbull's ear won't stop it from mauling you.
his methods definitely work but people could misunderstand his style and go overboard with dog beating
(12-17-2013 11:41 PM)Gimp Wrote: [ -> ]Whispering sweet nothings into a rabid pitbull's ear won't stop it from mauling you.

yep. he specializes in RESCUING DOGS that are about to be put down.

if you go to a "professional" with these dogs they'll just tell you to put them down.

these professionals are just scared of the old school disciplinary techniques that more and more people are buying into
(12-17-2013 11:40 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this guy is hilarious.. he does all kinds of stealth kicking to get the dogs to behave. HAHAHAH

Those are little taps to snap the dog out of their mental zone. Kicks? Ninja pleeeeaaaazzzzzz!!!!!
(12-18-2013 02:33 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2013 11:41 PM)Gimp Wrote: [ -> ]Whispering sweet nothings into a rabid pitbull's ear won't stop it from mauling you.

yep. he specializes in RESCUING DOGS that are about to be put down.

if you go to a "professional" with these dogs they'll just tell you to put them down.

these professionals are just scared of the old school disciplinary techniques that more and more people are buying into

Those "professionals" are jelly that a border-hopping Messican is the most famous and revered trainer in their craft. This guy is so famous he tours the world selling out arenas like a rock star. And he is genuinely a good kind-hearted family man. I respect him very much.
yeah. lol @ them pulling out the "professional" card when it comes to this.

people have been training dogs for 10s of thousands of years..

this guy has legit rehabilitated MANY DOGS.. he's not a fake.

although his methods may not work with every dog. I think his style works well with problem dogs.

but normal dogs may react better to positive reward training.
(12-18-2013 02:38 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2013 11:40 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]this guy is hilarious.. he does all kinds of stealth kicking to get the dogs to behave. HAHAHAH

Those are little taps to snap the dog out of their mental zone. Kicks? Ninja pleeeeaaaazzzzzz!!!!!

i know . that stuff doesn't hurt the dogs.. it's just funny because it looks kind of shady.

he follows nature's way.. a dog's natural mother gently bites, nudges when her pups misbehave. Cesar has learned from that.

he also understands that dogs are pack animals and you need to be the alpha. his stuff definitely works.

haters are gon' hate. they are hatin' cuz they spent decades learning theri BS in school and an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT with no formal education is whoppin' their ass at their own craft.
I remember when my sisters 4 month old st Bernhard bit me while playing. I held him down by his throat (gently) until he stopped struggling. My sister came running out the door yelling at me to stop so naturally I did (her dog innit) when she had her first kid she had the dog (now 70kg heavy) put down because she didn't trust him around her kid.
She's one of those people who went to a 95% white school in a posh area in Sweden but complained relentlessly about the racism immigrants faced in Sweden. Yet she did not have a single friend from a lower social strata. Sad stuff.
Also

(12-18-2013 03:01 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2013 02:38 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]

i know . that stuff doesn't hurt the dogs.. it's just funny because it looks kind of shady.

he follows nature's way.. a dog's natural mother gently bites, nudges when her pups misbehave. Cesar has learned from that.

he also understands that dogs are pack animals and you need to be the alpha. his stuff definitely works.

haters are gon' hate. they are hatin' cuz they spent decades learning theri BS in school and an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT with no formal education is whoppin' their ass at their own craft.

Lol that shit is hilarious and true. I saw this guy yrs ago. He basically mastered training dogs the way my dad and I did when we had dogs.

I live in LA now and there r so many "animal lover" progressives that have no idea about anything with animals at all. They buy into hating this guy so easily its absurd

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
yeah. the progressives hate his method because it promotes "authoritarian parenting"

people are like if this works with dogs.. it might work on my kid.

not the hitting part, but being stern and disciplinary. that's why they have launched a crusade against this guy.
(12-18-2013 02:44 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]Also

OMG HAHAHAH. most hilarious south park i've ever seen
(12-18-2013 05:40 PM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. the progressives hate his method because it promotes "authoritarian parenting"

people are like if this works with dogs.. it might work on my kid.

not the hitting part, but being stern and disciplinary. that's why they have launched a crusade against this guy.

The loons have their own method for dealing with spirited dogs. They use doggy Ritalin to "calm them down".
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's