Evil Academy

Full Version: The Knockout Game Has Officially Arrived in Toronto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm having Korean BBQ with my lady friend right on queen street, having been aware that someone got shot dead right on Queen st earlier in the day. Utter buffoonery.

I always get the window seat. We are talking and BOOM this white guy's head smashed into the glass right beside me. I looked up and people are in a daze. My date said in shock, "THAT KID JUST PUNCHED HIM OUT OF NO WHERE."

I looked to the far left ...... lo and behold, a little black thug is hopping up and down laughing while this white guy dazed but still standing. The kid had his hand cocked looking for another shot but other people were arriving on the scene and he took off running.

I called 911, gave the location and described the assailant... reporting this is a random knockout game incident.... but that's all I could've done.
messed up. was it a lone assailant? or was he in a group?
(12-14-2013 09:57 PM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]messed up. was it a lone assailant? or was he in a group?

I couldn't see.

He was barely in my window frame when he was jumping up and down, laughing.
Some ppl on fb posted some shit about the Knockout Game being proven to be a myth. Well, even if it started out as a myth, it certainly has become a reality.

just saw the Queen st. shooting bit on CP24. Buffoonery is right.
LMAO I always carry brass knuckles. If I play the knockout game it wouldn't be fair.
(12-14-2013 10:25 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]LMAO I always carry brass knuckles. If I play the knockout game it wouldn't be fair.

fuck i wanna get some.

my buddy got cracked with brassknuckles once. X-ray showed a horizontal crack that ran from his one cheek bone to the other. Brutal. He was badly concussed.

Dude was never the same after that. He was a really smart kid then faded away into drugs.
This your viet homie? Got my last pair for 120 baht Big Grin LOL I remember one time when me and a few of my buddies got in a fight with another crew back in Sweden. My buddy cracked a guy in the back of the head with the brass. I knew the bouncer at the place from training and he convinced the cops that the dude just got punched REALLY hard lol
(12-14-2013 10:49 PM)Som-Pong Wrote: [ -> ]This your viet homie? Got my last pair for 120 baht Big Grin LOL I remember one time when me and a few of my buddies got in a fight with another crew back in Sweden. My buddy cracked a guy in the back of the head with the brass. I knew the bouncer at the place from training and he convinced the cops that the dude just got punched REALLY hard lol

that is brutal. he must've caved his skull in.

naw the guy who got concussed was a west Indian guy. they were in a group rumble too.

to think back.... i dodged a lot of bullits. any instance could'ved carved out a different path for your life.
if you see it in person you can bet your ass it's very common.

how many of these go unreported? many.

this stuff is attempted murder.

you can be KOed very easily if you are not prepared for it
Knockout game a myth? No, I don't think so.

Massive coordinated media distraction exaggerated out of proportion? Most definitely.
It came from Grand Theft Auto V. The hell is wrong with these savages?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
You know the part that burns me up the most?

That if as a bystander and i bared witness to this lunacy and ran the kid down. As we struggle and he swings on me, I beat him down.

I would go to jail for assaulting a minor.

This is why I support China's public shaming. LOL @ people thinking Chinese people are apathetic. If you catch a thief in China, the community comes together to shame them into bolivian. I support this.

Confucius say: better to be on Queen Street than Queer Street. Even worse to be knocked into Queer Street on Queen Street.

http://www.ringsidebygus.com/boxing-terms.html#q

"Queer Street: When a boxer is dazed from getting hit hard on the head or has taken too many punches to the head he is said to be on Queer Street or taking a walk on Queer Street."

Smile
(12-15-2013 12:04 AM)EVILYOSHIDA Wrote: [ -> ]if you see it in person you can bet your ass it's very common.

how many of these go unreported? many.

this stuff is attempted murder.

you can be KOed very easily if you are not prepared for it

The great majority of these crimes go unreported. This is an institutional conspiracy in north America.

In fact I plan to post a thread about this soon.

Sent from my Samsuck Clone S3 using Crapatalk
i wonder if a totally racial extremist like Hitler rose up as an independant party right now, would he get support?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's