Evil Academy

Full Version: China lists 5 reasons why smog is good
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-GOOD.html

SMOG CLOUD SILVER LINING: CHINA STATE'S 'REASONS TO BE CHEERFUL'

In a widely criticised publication by Chinese state media, the government have tried to put a positive spin on their pollution crisis by claiming:

1. The pollution crisis 'unifies' Chinese people... because it is so widespread

2. It is making China more equal.... because the smog is affecting both rich and poor

3. It raises citizen awareness.... and is a reminder that China is 'the factory of the world

4. Chinese people are better humoured in a crisis... and have already made up 'smog jokes'

5. The population is more educated now... they have improved knowledge of meteorology
[Image: Gold-plated-Peoples-Daily-penis-building.jpg]
Fail

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
i'm here. the smog is so ridiculous it's not even funny. planes delayed for hours due to smog.

it was 600 PPM a few days ago...like 10x the normal limit.
good thing they deleted the articles. you can't apologize this for this.

this is all due to unrestrained growth.. and they can't slow down at this point.

they should but too many people need jobs.
In frankfurt they have baloon type biuldings that filter the air pollution out why dont they build a lot of those

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
article is disingenuous though..

these excuses were criticized heavily by the other state media groups.

they are trying to make it look like this is the official govt. line or something.
(12-11-2013 02:10 AM)Penxv Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Gold-plated-Peoples-Daily-penis-building.jpg]

are you posting from the TUF house?
(12-11-2013 02:41 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2013 02:10 AM)Penxv Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Gold-plated-Peoples-Daily-penis-building.jpg]

I'm on probation... can't leave the state. I couldn't do the Ultimate Fighter even if I was a sellout.
Too bad dude... thought you were in.
Someone posted an article saying that I was, but he was misinformed or trolling.
(12-11-2013 02:49 AM)Penxv Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2013 02:41 AM)The Diet Butcher Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm on probation... can't leave the state. I couldn't do the Ultimate Fighter even if I was a sellout.

probation?

also what do you mean by sellout.. you mean sellout by appearing in the ultimate weight cutting championship?
Probation for dui. And take a look at the ufc contracts and you'll know what I'm talking about by sellout.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/15165...act/page/2
Quote:GRANT OF ANCILLARY RIGHTS

2. Fighter hereby grants to ZUFFA the exclusive worldwide right to use, display, disseminate, edit, reproduce, print, publish and make any other use of the name, sobriquet, image, likeness, voice, persona, signature, and biographical material of Fighter and all persons associated with Fighter (collectively, the "Identity"), in any medium in connection with advertising, marketing, exploiting and promoting the UFC brand and each Bout and the exploitation of all rights pertaining thereto as provided herein and all rights to each Bout electronic and other (the "Ancillary Rights" and, collectively with the Promotional Rights, the "Rights").

wow. that is harsh.

they want to OWN YOUR SOUL
Yeah, the ultimate fighters are all complete tools.

I can make a lot more money teaching yoga than I can fighting, and for a longer period of time. And without ever having the misfortune of bumping into a ufc fan. But if I ever signed that contract, they could reasonably expect a piece of my action... or all of it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's